hot room

• Thread starter sun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

3 regular fans

the 3 regular fans have got it under control for now(looks like im going to have to break down & buy an air conditioner):icon_dizzy:

B

Buddy Reaper

some pix.my doctors recomendation ison my growroom door behind my hat............also my temp in there hasnt gone over 85 since ive gotten help:smiley_joint:

What are your outside temps usually?

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

dude if you can just get it!!!! if its the portable unit make sure you get the one with dual hose set up. Ever think about cutting a small hole in the ceiling to vent out into, if its possible thats what I would do along with the a/c. Dude I believed people when they told me 84 or 85 would be cool and its just not!!!! espically near the end of you cycle you want to bring the temps down the mid 70's if possible. I mean you will get nugs they just wont be to dense.

sun

sun

hey lord dankinstein

dude if you can just get it!!!! if its the portable unit make sure you get the one with dual hose set up. Ever think about cutting a small hole in the ceiling to vent out into, if its possible thats what I would do along with the a/c. Dude I believed people when they told me 84 or 85 would be cool and its just not!!!! espically near the end of you cycle you want to bring the temps down the mid 70's if possible. I mean you will get nugs they just wont be to dense.

now my goal is mid 70,s i wish i could cut a hole, more later my internet is screwy in and out right now:icon_dizzy:

B

Buddy Reaper

hey buddy reaper it hit 101 yesterday

Thats 101 in direct sun light, right?

You need to find the outside temp in the shade, then you add a few more degrees for the heat of the hps & your left with your rooms apx temp without adding A/C or similar.

B

Buddy Reaper

Heres a link i found in another thread,

Check it out, its cheaper than air/con ;)

R

Rasta311

Either way with that icebox he will still have to vent the room. A chiiler adds a lot of heat to the room. SUN you need to cut a hole plain in simple. You got to figure a way to get the hot air out of your room. Either that or buy a a/c.

sun

sun

what do you guys think about ac,ing the master bedroom that im pulling air passively into my grow room from.(im renting so cutting a hole wont be an option)mabey i could get longer ducting & exaust the heat way way further down the hall.or instead of just down the hall i could put the ducting in the bathroom near the bathroom fan?

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

if you can a/c the room that would help tremendously as long as your venting the hot air out of the room the a/c should keep it cold. Heck you might even get LUCKY and with the a/c not have to vent the hot air out. Just as before test a bunch of different set ups.

sun

sun

thanks lord dankinstien..,and thanks buddy reaper and everyone else my room hits 84 85 tops witch is good for my moms for now ....ill get the ac before ill flower .but all your help got it down to a resonable temp for now thank you peace ...sun

B

Buddy Reaper

Your welcome Sun, but i still think you should check out the outdoor temps in the shade, if its under 78 you probably wouldnt need an AC.
I also think that if you got an AC you would still need an exhaust, the circulation of clean air is a must.
Did you know CO2 could also drop your temps?
Anyway good luck which ever way you go ;)

sun

sun

hey buddy reaper ill check the outdoor temp in the shade today .somehow im not understanding about the exhaust .im exhausting out of my room my ducting goes through my masterbedroom &down my hallway & then mixes with my ac in my liveing room ....im sure its simple & im just to stoned to get it lol...................sun

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

hey buddy reaper ill check the outdoor temp in the shade today .somehow im not understanding about the exhaust .im exhausting out of my room my ducting goes through my masterbedroom &down my hallway & then mixes with my ac in my liveing room ....im sure its simple & im just to stoned to get it lol...................sun

you got there buddy thats all you need it really doesnt even need to be that long but whatever works go with!!!

Top Bottom