hot shots bomb for mites

• Thread starter bigbossbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigbossbud

started using the hot shots bug bomb. its aerosol and doesnt seem to harm the plants. dont know how well it affects the mites but seems to be working.

ive used the fumigator ones before and they fucked up the plants within a day. so be carefull with them. just wanted to hear feedback of why or whynot use that product. (its cheap and available at lowes)

B

Buddy Hemphill

No Pest Strips-Hot shot

Put one in the pot with bugs and come back in an hour with a 30x loupe. You can watch them kickin around with the death quivers.

turn off your fans also.

the rrock

the rrock

they will become imune to the foggers eventually=mites are pretty resillient

B

bigbossbud

i also make a tea out of cinnamon,cloves,rosemary,oragano,etc.. and it seems to keep them at bay... so is there an ultimate solution?

B

bastard_x

i also make a tea out of cinnamon,cloves,rosemary,oragano,etc.. and it seems to keep them at bay... so is there an ultimate solution?

The ultimate solution would be "avid" its a systemic kill all pestecide that takes about a month to flush its about $100 for 8oz container and thats the only size ive found available. if you use this in the vegetative cycle you can prevent infestations into the flower cycle.
I myself have not use this product before because of availability and cost but it has been recommended to me by friends that dont have bug problems.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Avid, Floramite, Shuttle. I use all 3 on rotation. Mites build a tollerance to things you try and kill them with. Best if you rotate products.

Top Bottom