House & Garden - First Time Grow

• Thread starter icecube986
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
icecube986

icecube986

Hey everyone, this is my first post on the forums!

I'm interested in the H&G lineup, as that's what most of my growing friends use and swear by it. I figured I'd get outside opinions as well. I am starting a small grow and everything is good to go other than my nutrient lineup. Are there any drawbacks to the H&G lineup I should know about before buying?

Thanks for your help!🙂

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

It's a quality line of products, but they've become kind of bottle-intensive. The shooting powder can cost approximately $1.00 a gallon if you use it at the prescribed dose.
If you decide to go that way, I'd say keep it simple. A&B, roots excel, maybe multi zen and bud xl. And drip clean. Kind of get your feet under you before hitting them with any high test boosters.
They have an awesome feed calculator, I used to jokingly say I didn't know if it was their product or their calculator that was so effective.

icecube986

icecube986

It's a quality line of products, but they've become kind of bottle-intensive. The shooting powder can cost approximately $1.00 a gallon if you use it at the prescribed dose.
If you decide to go that way, I'd say keep it simple. A&B, roots excel, maybe multi zen and bud xl. And drip clean. Kind of get your feet under you before hitting them with any high test boosters.
They have an awesome feed calculator, I used to jokingly say I didn't know if it was their product or their calculator that was so effective.

Thanks for information. Good ideas!

Latest posts

Top Bottom