House & Garden Nutes., Under Current Systems, 30,000 Watts, 10 Tons of A/C, Co2

• Thread starter Ben Derdundat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

:movie OK, Here we go. After some inspiration from our friend Jack I have decided to switch over from a top feed drain to waste that utilized rock wool as the medium.... To the Under Current By Current Culture H2O.

As of the moment my operation consists of two (2) 12,000 watt flower rooms, one (1) 6,000 watt Veg. room and a mother / clone room that has four (4) T-8's, two (2) T-5's, two (2) 600 watts and three (3) 1000 watts. All rooms are sealed and cooled by A/C.

With the way that I had my rooms set up before, Top Feed Drain To Waste, I was running 120 plants in each flower room. Now with the Current Culture systems I run 18 plants per flower room. ( It was a little hard to grasp at first):mad0233:

The Current Culture Systems I have in my flower rooms are the 13 gallon buckets with 3" PVC. In my Veg. room I have the 8 gallon buckets with 2" PVC.

All systems are running House & Garden Van De Zwaan Nutrients with R/O water.... Nothing Else...:cool0041:

Here are some pics starting with one of my old set up...

House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 2
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 3
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 4
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 5
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 6
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 7
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 8
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 9
House  garden nutes under current systems 30000 watts 10 tons of ac co2 10
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't get anybetter than that, tight man.

Keep us updated

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
:fixed:

Wowsers, that cetainly looks full-time :) :cool0044:

X

Xceptional

wow that room is just silly. this is like the "Breaking Bad" TV Show's meth lab but for growing dro. looks like i need a PHD to even step into the room lol. nah I'm sure i'd have a field day in that damn room! great setup hopefully the UC show to be less hassle then the drain to waste setups you use to run. only thing is i have not seen any large scale UC runs that didn't run vert bulbs so this will be interesting toi see the difference. i've seen some closet growers run horizontal but no one with this much juice.

X

Xceptional

also it sure will be nice to only have a little pile of hydroton and a big ass root mass to dispose of versus all that damn rockwool i bet!

Luke Harrison

Luke Harrison

Dude My kinda room! what is the size of the rooms? And is the a/c tied to all of them?

T

thirtyshort

Wow glad I caught this grow early. May you have much success like Jack!

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

not trying to sound like mr know it all or anything or do i want to be but in my opinion...
you know you can remove that ducting in your room if you have a 5 ton in there with only 12k...i use 16k and a 5 ton not aircooled and the room stays at 74-76 all day even through 90 degree summers. VERY VERY CLEAN WORK THOUGH! picture is small but look at my avatar that there is a completely sealed room with lots of insulation so no cold air escapes.(ONLY HALF THE ROOM PICTURED) there was 35 plants in there 5 gals top fed in rockwool granular. 16k 5ton ac and co2 burner.

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

:fixed:

Wowsers, that cetainly looks full-time :) :cool0044:

Full time is an under statement...:icon_dizzy:

wow that room is just silly. this is like the "Breaking Bad" TV Show's meth lab but for growing dro. looks like i need a PHD to even step into the room lol. nah I'm sure i'd have a field day in that damn room! great setup hopefully the UC show to be less hassle then the drain to waste setups you use to run. only thing is i have not seen any large scale UC runs that didn't run vert bulbs so this will be interesting toi see the difference. i've seen some closet growers run horizontal but no one with this much juice.

HAHAHA! Right on... no meth here buddy!:weed-sign: so far much less hassle... I have only seen one horizontal lighting set up over these systems and on average it pulls 2 pounds a light.... not 2 pounds a plant like the verts.... verts ARE in my future though;)

also it sure will be nice to only have a little pile of hydroton and a big ass root mass to dispose of versus all that damn rockwool i bet!

You got that right brother! My old drain to waste would produce enought trash to fill a 14'x8' enclosed trailer after i harversted both rooms... needless to say I wouldnt ever visit the same dump twice with in a years time...

Luke Harrison:[Dude My kinda room! what is the size of the rooms? And is the a/c tied to all of them?

The flower rooms are 15'x15' ea. and the Veg. & Mother rooms are 10'x15' ea. Yes, All rooms have air conditioning. Both air conditioners are 5ton 60,000 btu units with damper packages that I wired to zone controllers so each room works independantly from eachother. Both A/C's are rated to cool 15k watts of NON air cooled lights while burning Co2. By air cooling my lights and utilizing a damper packages I am able to run 24 lights and burn Co2 in both flower rooms. The other (identical) A/C cools both my Veg. and mothers room. The lights are not air cooled in those rooms and combined they have about the eqivelant of 12k watts and both burn Co2.:rock

So in total I have 10 tons of A/C cooling about 36k watts of light and 4 C.A.P. Gen1 Co2 burners... remember that 24 of the lights are air cooled. This would not be possible if they were not air cooled...

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

not trying to sound like mr know it all or anything or do i want to be but in my opinion...
you know you can remove that ducting in your room if you have a 5 ton in there with only 12k...i use 16k and a 5 ton not aircooled and the room stays at 74-76 all day even through 90 degree summers. VERY VERY CLEAN WORK THOUGH! picture is small but look at my avatar that there is a completely sealed room with lots of insulation so no cold air escapes.(ONLY HALF THE ROOM PICTURED) there was 35 plants in there 5 gals top fed in rockwool granular. 16k 5ton ac and co2 burner.

You are absolutley right, but..... I have one (1) 5ton A/C cooling two (2) rooms that each have 12k watts and Co2. Thats one (1) A/C that cools 24k watts and two (2) Co2 burners. The Other A/C Cools my Veg. and mothers rooms with a combined total of about 12k watts and two (2) Co2 burners..... like I mentioned before, Two 5ton units that cool about 36k watts and 4 Co2 burners... Both flower rooms have 12 air cooled lights each and are identical in size and design...

Its all on my first post:sign0023:

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

UC Your RW say asta la vista baby

Could you put that image in a post so we can check your room....looks pretty ill.

Ben.....looks like shits about to lift off. ;)

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Could you put that image in a post so we can check your room....looks pretty ill.

Ben.....looks like shits about to lift off. ;)

sure, have a ton of pic to post.... will do so latter... they are on my other computer...Thanks!:fighting0085:

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

here are some pics of one of the A/C's... I'll have to take some more detailed pics... In the mean while take a look at my chiller set up and cool coils that I had modified.... both are from Hydro Innovations and KICK ASS!!!:ninja

The chiller is their 2HP self contained unit w/ a 1/2HP flotek pump and 15 gallon stainless steel resivior.

pics are of my veg. room

Veg Room 009
Veg Room 001
Veg Room 003
Veg Room 002
Veg Room 025
Veg Room 024
Veg Room 021
Veg Room 019
Veg Room 038
Veg Room 023
U

UNCLEJOE

this is a sick ass set up ,,dang i thought i had too much work..i cant imagine what all that rockwool and trash smelled like..you are soo gonna enjoy those epicenters..chiller looks slammin,,

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow....amazing! I'm glad I found this at the start! That is a sweet room! Field of dreams!

U

Urkle

OMG, very nice!

I've been eyeing CCH20 for my setup!

THANKS FOR THE PICS!!

Top Bottom