House & Garden Nutes., Under Current Systems, 30,000 Watts, 10 Tons of A/C, Co2

• Thread starter Ben Derdundat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

You going to be posting your grows again? Whats your instagram?
I have a personal Instagram page as well now... @ben_derdundat

Also you can find me at @firehousenursery & @1st_cut on Instagram as well.

J

JohnnyRey

I have a personal Instagram page as well now... @ben_derdundat

Also you can find me at @firehousenursery & @1st_cut on Instagram as well.
Hey Ben have you used any other nutrients in your UC besides for Advanced and H&G?

slimjimham

slimjimham

And maybe I'll find it's something I was doing but I was noticing deficiency at week 6-finish with cultured solutions @ their exact recommendations. Roots looked good and ppm/ph were stable.... They literally told me they couldn't figure out what if anything was wrong and I was 'on my own'

Needless to say I switched nutrients the next day and won't give them another dime. Basically do you want a company who is probably more the middle man in business of nutrients for a few years... Or a trusted company dedicated to plant nutrients for many years that formulate in a labratory.

Like I said, I think they are the middle man or mixing salts on ratios in a non lab environment.... Just saying... But I like their systems alot ha

DR.GT

DR.GT

It is comments like this that make this site turn to s*** like the rest of them absolutely absurd and bold statement to make coming from somebody who has been chasing themselves around in circles for the last few months personally I have been using cultured solutions for years along with thousands of others and never had an issue that I could not figure out and resolve due to operator error over time!
Did you ever stop and think it could possibly just be something you're not doing right and its on you not the nutrient maker?
By week 5 or 6 in flower you are more susceptible to disease and atmosphere that is not the right range?
It could also just very well be an element that is too much or too little in your profile that you are going heavy with or to light with. very simple solution to make adjustments rather than change a whole nutrient line and talk s*** about them when you don't really know enough about them and just so its clear I have no ties to the company I just know how to use their product after a few runs of dialing it in and not blaming my plant issues on them.

I am sorry for coming off strong but I hate when I see people on here that bash other companies that have worked hard to make a good product and people who don't know how to use them and make them seem like they're a bad company. They definitely have set the bar for the undercurrent and a nutrient Line when used right has proven to be a great product.

slimjimham

slimjimham

Whatever, I'm not trying to bash just giving my experience. As I said in the very first sentance 'maybe ill find it was something I was doing'

It's not rocket science, it's a basic 3 part (a/b/mid bloom) with a ml of calmag and they said I'd never have to use more than that of calmag...

I don't doubt that it can get results as almost any nutrient will when used correctly.

But when they tell you everything you are doing is on point and you're on your own its frustrating when you've spent thousands on their nutrients. Again pure speculation but I think either they are off on their calmag recommendations for RO water or their ratios are off (when I tried to get into what calmag/what starting ppm to use of calmag they said it doesn't matter just 1ml per gallon, well I have 2 calmags and one is twice the ppm of the other at that rate so I would think it would matter) ... If they are just mixing salts maybe I even got a bad batch, all I do know is when I first played with h&g with no experience in 5g dwc I crushed it. I just went with cs because I figured they would know best...

... I feel like I'm an outsider on this site for trying to gain knowledge in these systems and share MY experiences. I never said they are complete junk, just that it's not working for me...

But seriously if I'm facing the same issues over and over like clock work, it would be insane for me to not try a different nutrient line.... I've tried more air, Less air, lower ppm, higher ppm... All with the sane results.

So sorry if you think I'm bashing, just sharing what I've experienced, so if it's people like me turning the site to shit ill find a new place to discuss my experiences/learn

ken dog

ken dog

No SlimJimham, don't listen to that claptrap... You are entitled to your opinion just as much as that person is.

I tried Cultural Solutions at first, & I dropped them as well.

Their systems are good, but their nut line is sophomoric.

DR.GT

DR.GT

Claptrap? Really?? Your right we do have opinions and that's fine but to spread false info on a product that did not work for "you" cause u didn't use it with success is being an ass hat.
To say they aren't dedicated and professional working in a professional atmosphere is false and a shit statement and u know it ken. Read his first post again.
How would u like if u built a tool and it worked and someone bought it and used it wrong and said u didn't have a dedication to it or wasn't professional?

It's always easy to blame someone else!

I don't want a pissing match about this. I don't care if u switch nutes or didn't like the nutes but don't paint the company to look like they are not professional and work in a professional environment .

Slim I never said people like "u" please reread I said "comments like that"
All I'm saying is these forums are great for learning and sharing so it should be based on facts not baseless company degrading comments when they have been proven to work very well.

Sorry this thread got off track just tired of people taking the route of blaming others for there lack of success. Slim don't get me wrong different strokes for different folks not saying if it works for one it'll work for all. Everybody has a different environment and different varieties. All it takes is one piece of the puzzle to be missing and it will never be right. Like you said we will find out if your new nutrient Line gives you the same issues or not.
I am willing to bet it was just something simple that is off in the equation. Good luck with the new line. (No sarcasm meant)

DR.GT

DR.GT

Slim I use 125- 150 ppm of Calimagic in ro and never had an issue once I started going to 125-150 ppm. Can't go by milliliters always go by PPM's or EC. I'm on the .5 scale

ken dog

ken dog

Slim I use 125- 150 ppm of Calimagic in ro and never had an issue once I started going to 125-150 ppm. Can't go by milliliters always go by PPM's or EC. I'm on the .5 scale
Glad to see you give some positive contribution to the thread... The only reason I stepped in, is because you gave slimjimham too hard of a time.
Be cool.. Be nice... Others will be appreciative.

DR.GT

DR.GT

It was not meant to be hard on slim but yet a way of saying don't let these statements fly on this site and ruin it like other sites in the past have. I feel hard working companies deserve a little more then that rather than be clumped in the "product isn't made in a suitable place" or "they can't tell me my exact problem" so they must be some back door salt mixers.

I can't type so it must be my keyboards fault. No it is my job to learn and know how to use the keyboard not the manufacturer's fault i cant type with it. right? Same concept.

We are all here for the same reason to learn, share, or relate. No need or room for anyone to degrade a company that works hard was my whole point ken. We got off track.

Lets get this thread back on track and stay positive..

Nice seeing u back around Ben D and congrats!

ken dog

ken dog

Giving new information and helping people understand a different point of view, is preferable in my opinion, than to try and run somebody off.

Slimjimham needed some positive support, and I gave it to him.

The current culture line is in constant development from its original lineup of a basic A&B and bloom, - to now, a bloom booster and a bloom enhancer... hence my sophomoric comment about their nute line.

DR.GT

DR.GT

Not sure how you feel your his spokesperson but hey whatever if that makes you happy and as far as the comments I was referring to it was from him not from you and yes they are still in development that does not make them a bad company or have a bad product they're trying to give the best they can for all growing situations. My Points all still stand. And I to believe in looking at both sides of the coin but no need for bashing

DR.GT

DR.GT

Do you still use their base with other additives or do you use a whole other line?

Top Bottom