House & Garden Nutes., Under Current Systems, 30,000 Watts, 10 Tons of A/C, Co2

• Thread starter Ben Derdundat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Grape....one Epi, just get an aquairium chiller and run it inline, it's a more practical application. IMO

C

Casper

I been wondering how many farmers know what rep is and/or how to use it

at the bottom of the left side in your post there is a small scale button - if you like what the poster said you can hit it and leave them a comment and add to their "reputation"

you could also leave bad rep - but this function is reserved for trolls

Thanks, I had no idea about this function!

GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Grape....one Epi, just get an aquairium chiller and run it inline, it's a more practical application. IMO
Thanks man. Looking at the 18 site UC Evolution XL 13. Was thinking a 1 HP chiller. Inline makes more sense eh?

L

Loverocketer ~

New to this site, new this trend of cultivation. Jus' purchased my current culture bucket system (6), and ready to rock this little central cali town. My question is why do i see most accomplished cultivators using this system, wrapping the buckets with the metallic tape? Please provide the answer, as i'm about to pull the trigger with this system, this weekend. Thank you for your time & patience beforehand

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

New to this site, new this trend of cultivation. Jus' purchased my current culture bucket system (6), and ready to rock this little central cali town. My question is why do i see most accomplished cultivators using this system, wrapping the buckets with the metallic tape? Please provide the answer, as i'm about to pull the trigger with this system, this weekend. Thank you for your time & patience beforehand

I at first asked the same thing about the insulation wrap, it serves two primary purposes; one is to insulate the buckets to help lower the workload of their water chillers, which by the way are a must if you want to do this properly and keep total control over your environment. The second reason is to keep condensation down; if you have 67 degree water running through them you will get some residual water on the outside of the bucket dripping down excess water buildup or humidity problems in the room. I hope that helps, I was told it is 12" wide Frost King 1/8" thick insulation for pipes. You can find it online at Lowes dot com. :dance

Here is a link to the wrap that I found.

Aligee

Aligee

...nice work indeed bro i had to chop bout to start fresh any day now !!!

U

UCtestn

Just re read this thread from start to finish... Amazing how much information Ben Shared.

Thanks!

S

spreadheadgreg

Awesome bloom room. Very impressive and in depth. We also use Great White and I swear by that stuff. We have also used GH for many many years. Can't wait to see how the girls look in a few more weeks.

T

thcfan

when i see these uc grows go vacant it makes me nervous, i just dropped alot of money on a complete sealed room set up with a uc12xl 13. good luck ben where ever you went, peace

T

The Pollinator

when i see these uc grows go vacant it makes me nervous, i just dropped alot of money on a complete sealed room set up with a uc12xl 13. good luck ben where ever you went, peace

Yeah, I hope his plants are raging!

vangs

vangs

wha
OK, OK, I know I'm lagging. I will get some pics up tomorrow bro...

The 8 gallon modules will be plenty large enough if you plan on growing 4 plants per 1k watt light. I just took down some monsters out of my 8 gallon system. I'm sure you saw what jack was able to accomplish with the 8 gallon modules as well. Keep in mind that with the 25" centers you don't want to grow your plants as large as Jack or myself. Large plants grown that close together will end up choking each other out and having poor quality bud. bd

Your welcome!
Thank you as well!

Here are some pics of the root masses that I grew in 40 days in the 8 gallon modules.

View attachment 99237

View attachment 99238

View attachment 99239

View attachment 99240

what do you mean by 25'' centers? ive heard that alot with 40" and 45" but i dont understand what you guys mean by that?

med man

med man

Breeder
hey dude

amazing grow man. wow they strecthed like crazy

i think you would yield more if you ran nutes at half what you do. just saying :-) 1900 is extreme for hydroculture dont you think?

med-man

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Hey! After a log hiatus from the here on the farm, Im back (for those that care). The birth of my first son took priority in my life, Hence me being MIA. Hope you all are doing well and prospering! I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for all the kind words and support. also I would like to introduce a new brand that I am associated with! check us out on Instagram... @1st_cut

UC Quest

UC Quest

Great to see you back. Have always enjoyed and learnt a bunch from all of your sharing of your UC knowledge and information with us all.

Hope your son is doing excellent :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom