House of Funk genetics and Bodhi?

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll tell you right now. The goji is hands down an amazing og in seed form. I trashed most my og cuts because of that cross. The Nepal kush used in it is strong as sin and yields hella large. Not sure what the chances are of getting the two different phenos I was gifted but the og pheno we refer to as just goji is flat out epic. The other pheno we refer to as black cherry. Smells like black cherries with an og in the mix. Both are epicness to the max. Anyone that can get there hands on those will be more than Stoked.~smf~

catdaddy

catdaddy

I'll tell you eight now. The tonic is hands down an amazing og in seed form. I trashed most my og cuts because of that cross. The Nepal kush used in it is strong as sin and yields hella large. Not sure what the chances are of getting the two different phenos I was gifted but the og pheno we refer to as just goji is flat out epic. The other pheno we refer to as black cherry. Smells like black cherries with an og in the mix. Both are epicness to the max. Anyone that can get there hands on those will be more than Stoked.~smf~
smf thanks for the info. i ordered 4 packs, 1 sunshine, 1 temple & 2 goji, and from your description it seems i doubled up one the right cross. don't get me wrong i don't think you can go wrong with any of his stock, but i had a choice of limited choices and that cross seemed like the best to buy 2 of. also didn't want to hog up the little that was left of the other choices.

Dvs

Dvs

just fort id let everyone know the tude has sunshine day dream, sensi 89 noof nl5 x bcsc nl5 and pk x uzbki hp in stock id grab some if i hadnt checked bodhi after splashin my cash on cannaventure alien kush x's neva mind glad i grabed the goji a few weeks back

Top Bottom