House of Funk genetics and Bodhi?

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

Just ordered some Chem Glue (Chemdog #4 x Snow Lotus) and about to give it a run. They have crosses with Snow Lotus male from Bodhi, so I was wondering if House of Funk is collaborated with Bodhi, or if Bodhi is actually a part of House of Funk? Either way their gear looks dank to me, and some nice elite selections in their lineup. Any info, knowledge, or experience with House of Funk would be greatly appreciated.

619ster

619ster

Yea the Snow Lotus is a legendary male from Bodhi's cross of Afgoo and Blockhead. Toss some chemy funk in there and it should be great indeed!!! Popping a few in about a week more or less. Gotta see what space will allow.

Reactions: mal
619ster

619ster

Thanks for the reply Bodhi. Good to hear you can vouch for them. Now I feel assured I have legit genetics as described. Can't wait to see what they give me!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

House of Funk Green Python has been something I've wanted in my garden for a few months now, along with their new BackFire (WhiteFire #3 BX).

Glad to know Bodhi is vouching! Makes me reallllly wanna pack from them now!

E

ESSC-RIPmaster

Just got their order of green crack an chem glue!! Can't wait to try them put under my magnum led!! Bodhi do you live in Santa Cruz too? Caus ei noticed HOF hails from their and I live in SC too! Just tripped me out I bet your close around here too!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Bodhi is the man. Any beans from him are golden. Much respect b fizzle. Holler at me soon~Smf~

slausongardens

slausongardens

i used to have family friends that lived up in those beautiful mountains in santa cruz.. most beautiful mountains ever.. if i could choose anywhere to have land to grow it would be right there.. now thats exactly where i picture bodhi working haha.. i love anything from santa cruz.. special place to me and has a big spot in cannabis history.

he might not want to disclose his location but i use my imagination with everything so to me thats where he is haha.

619ster

619ster

And 619ster I'll monitor your grow as it goes when the time comes! I wanna see how ours varies
Cool man. I have yet to pop mine due to circumstances, but I did also get some Arctic Fallout (Chemdog 91 Skunk VA x Snow Lotus), and will be getting those going as well. I don't know if I'll be doing a journal, but I'll keep this thread updated with the progress. Peace!
Bodhi is the man. Any beans from him are golden. Much respect b fizzle. Holler at me soon~Smf~
I hear this from everybody who has grown his gear. I can never find any so when I seen House of Funk works with his gear I just had to hop on it! Peace!

Reactions: mal
E

ESSC-RIPmaster

Ahhhh yes 619 the sun has been shining her granting us its lovely uv rays. I do love it here to will always come back. Aaaand yea good point I guess he can just be in my mind. I'm pretty intent on finds who I is though lol sc is too small. Lemme know how article fallou come through to!! Atleast gimme a lil notice of how they are comin along :) big ups bruv. Keep the girls beautiful

B

Burned Haze

I feel like a seed junkie but I am running their green python, obsidian ice and chemglue right now. Have the Obi in flower right now, 2nd week.

All their genes seem to be very stable and vigorous so far, have a pack of their artic fallout but wanted to try these first. Will report back soon ;)

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

i dwell in the south bay....
the mountains hold many secrets.....

i always have a big smile for everybody at the grow store cause you never know who you might be smiling at...

hof have separated and gone their own ways, i would not expect any restocks of their gear as hof.....

symbiote420

symbiote420

i dwell in the south bay....
the mountains hold many secrets.....

i always have a big smile for everybody at the grow store cause you never know who you might be smiling at...

hof have separated and gone their own ways, i would not expect any restocks of their gear as hof.....

Thanks for the heads up bodhi, I'll have to get more of their gear before it's all gone! And when will we see more of your stuff bodhi, I need some bad, I have the Dank Sinatra but I want the White Lotus and Tiger's Milk too just to name a few, so good karma to you and keep up the good work!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I'll be watching for those drops bro, your ish goes pretty damn fast wherever it's dropped so now I know where I gotta be on the look out @ the tude and bb, thanks!!

B

Burned Haze

no dispensaries in so cal have my beans but ill see what i can do...

big drops this month at the tude and bb for my beans......

if i can make enough this next seed run i see if i can get some back over here at the farm....

New strains ? I would die for some of ur beans, I have looked so many times on the Tude and your stuff is always out of stock! Some awesome genes man :)

After HOF I def want to try ur genes :)

catdaddy

catdaddy

New strains ? I would die for some of ur beans, I have looked so many times on the Tude and your stuff is always out of stock! Some awesome genes man :)

After HOF I def want to try ur genes :)
yo the're up for sale now, grab them while you can. he did a heavy restock on his goji og so if you cant get anything else you should be able to get those.

Top Bottom