Houston, We Have A Problem. Need Some Incite Here, Asap!

• Thread starter SNAX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SNAX

SNAX

So everything has been going quite well for most of the season here up until about 2 weeks ago or so and all of the sudden we are getting quite a few yellows and such. Refer to Pics. What is going on here and is there anything we can do?

Houston we have a problem need some incite here asap
Houston we have a problem need some incite here asap 2
Houston we have a problem need some incite here asap 3
SNAX

SNAX

It’s normal to get color change this time of season bro! I think she is ok
Man its just kind of a new thing for us, I mean, they still have like 3 weeks left...but on the contrary, we did have one that look all droopy, yellowing and sickly like this for the last still weeks last year and still crushed out like 8 units.

SNAX

SNAX

It’s normal to get color change this time of season bro! I think she is ok
and its not only that they are changing color, but losing more leaves than Im used to also. This is only my second outdoor, I have mainly done indoor for last 6 years. My friends have been doing outdoor for longer and its freaking them out too.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Nice, yea I actually like my plants to yellow out right about 2-3 weeks to cut, tells me that the nitrogen is used up and the smoke gonna be smooth post cure.
I think you ok bro! Happy harvest coming up! The hard work of waiting begins lol!
And the leaf loss, hmm, how’s the soil? Conditions and feed? Could it be a root issue? I’ve had goffers eat the root system before and I was spinning my wheels till I tugged the plant and she popped right out! I was close to done and was ok but harvested early to be on the safe side.

SNAX

SNAX

Nice, yea I actually got any my plants to yellow out right about 2-3 weeks to cut, tells me that the nitrogen is used up and the smoke gonna be smooth post cure.
I think you ok bro! Happy harvest coming up! The hard work of waiting begins lol!
haha, yeah, this is about the time we shit our pants.....then everything turns out ok.

SNAX

SNAX

Nice, yea I actually like my plants to yellow out right about 2-3 weeks to cut, tells me that the nitrogen is used up and the smoke gonna be smooth post cure.
And the leaf loss, hmm, how’s the soil? Conditions and feed? Could it be a root issue? I’ve had goffers eat the root system before and I was spinning my wheels till I tugged the plant and she popped right out! I was close to done and was ok but harvested early to be on the safe side.

We do think it is most likely a root issue, we had ran weekly microbial blends as a preventative and now we are running even more treatments just in case its root rot. The plants are in big raised beds that we feed all organic nutrients this year. We do have squirrels that get underneath the beds but we have metal mesh "hardware cloth" lining them....which is hopefully still intact. One other guess is that it could be symphylans, which is a root pest.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Could be root aphids, or to much water and not enough food. Your close so just let the ride

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

its just that there was a little bit less N in the soil or in whatever you've been giving em.im not an outdoor grower but probly the best outdoor grower iv ever seen online says he picks one cut that yeilds well is good quality and is easy to get rid of (he chose mostly blue dream for production and a couple o others for himself) and just run it every season and just keep dialling it in each season until you have it bang on and have that cut performing as best as it possibly can.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

completly normal, don't fret. The plant is using up nutrients in the leaves.

SNAX

SNAX

completly normal, don't fret. The plant is using up nutrients in the leaves.
Thanks, Its starting to seem that way. After breaking out the microscope and doing some squeezing and smelling and such, it seems like the ones that are yellowing are about to be done very soon....That being said, kinda doing a facepalm right now but I think my associates worry freaked me out more than I was freaked out myself. I think we also just felt that things should have maybe been a little bit bigger at this point.

no bals

no bals

I agree they are just using up the last nitrogen in the leaves. One thing to keep in mind is to clean them out as they fall to prevent mold and a place to harbor pests.

You have a nice looking crop. Good luck with the weather.

Top Bottom