How’s her leaf formation look to you?

• Thread starter AnonymousConnoisseur44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnonymousConnoisseur44

AnonymousConnoisseur44

I’ve just never seen leafs form like this & was hoping for your insight.
Strain is “Dosi Dos #33”

Hows her leaf formation look to you
CFC7143

CFC7143

Looks good to me. But I will say one thing and you may not be doing this but it's very common for new growers to do this. I notice your soil is super wet which is fine if you just watered it, but very often new growers water their plants to death, It is way easier to do then you'd think. But an easy way to prevent this is when you water it, and the soil is nice and saturated, pick the cup up and feel how heavy it is, then let it get dry enough to the point where the cup is pretty light and the soil is super dry then water it again. You dont want to keep the soil completely saturated 100% of the time. Basically the roots need oxygen and if the soil is always saturated your basically suffocating them. And also make sure there are plenty of holes in the bottom of the cup for the water to drain out. And If you have a plate under it to catch the water thats draining out make sure to empty it a few minutes after watering as not to just allow it to just soak right back up into the soil through the holes in the bottom of the cup. But like I said you may already know this but I'm just looking out for ya incase you didn't. Good luck with the grow dude.

Last edited:
Top Bottom