How About Now ?

• Thread starter Mrbignco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I’m not seeing any amber trichomes. I’d wait. I took down my last grow at 11.5 weeks and it probably should have gone longer. The wait sucks, I know.

M

Mrbignco

I'm going to harvest in 3 days. Wet trim and basement hang with 55%

Madbud

Madbud

No hurry to jar them either, nice slow dry with plenty of air circulation, some say give the trimmed buds a day or two in a paperbag before the jars too. Good luck

Madmax

Madmax

I wet trim hang on branches.wait till you feel it drying say 8 -14 days depending on your situation trim buds off stem the put on paper in draw turning over every day or 2.when its getting close i make piles .leave it acouple more,then put in a plastic container,say holds 4-6 oz put near window.it will sweat,and because buds are different sizes the bigger ones will b less dry.doing this makes it all even.i just keep an eye on it .in 10 mins you should feel and smell the moisture.i move away from window.let it cool back to how it was then put lid on .you will feel it firming up.i do this a few times.then just opening the contaier every now and then for 5 mins or so.when i think its 90%-95% i put in jars like these.its around 14 days depending till they are in .just opening once twice a week.i usually get a juicy bud and cut up to see how dry it is..these jars hold bout 5 ounces. was going to show you a jar with some in it but cant remember where i hid it..gotta love hiding stuff stoned lol
20180920 130520

Monster762

Monster762

First grow. About 11 weeks flowering. Ready ?
You don’t need amber trichs. Any trich turned amber has a degraded thc level. As the trichs turn thc is changed to other things highest thc level will be cloudy as possible short of amber. Looking good clouding good too I think Let em rock a little bit just watch thrichs you’re not far from where you want it. Clean watering only?

Madbud

Madbud

You don’t need amber trichs. Any trich turned amber has a degraded thc level. As the trichs turn thc is changed to other things highest thc level will be cloudy as possible short of amber. Looking good clouding good too I think Let em rock a little bit just watch thrichs you’re not far from where you want it. Clean watering only?
What he said, i just toked some first cuts clear-cloudy, quick dryed 2 days at 80° and 45-50% rh, then a day in a paper bag. Shisizzle!

Top Bottom