How am i doing first timer

• Thread starter Forthepeople
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Forthepeople

Forthepeople

How am I doing by the looks? It's in the start of 4th week of flower...is it to leafy? Should I trim more? Leaves turning lil yellow at bottom...kind of cleaned off all leafs on the bottom.... stem also broke just tied a stick to it seem like it recoved...is the flower looking low should it have more by now?if not Honestly it's only for personal so I'm trying to focus on quality not quantity but I atleast want enough for it to be enough to last for me to start all over and not run out anyways before a new harvest....anyways hows it looking
cheers 😁💨💨

Nugg

Nugg

I would strip it of almost all the leaf..that's me..they do look as if they could have been trained little better..but hey they look just fine.

Forthepeople

Forthepeople

I would strip it of almost all the leaf..that's me..they do look as if they could have been trained little better..but hey they look just fine.
How do I know which leaves? Just all the big ones or what?

Nugg

Nugg

That's good place to start.then you'll get more light down in there.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

If I was a new grower I wouldn't even consider defoliating, Im 20+ years into growing & I defoliate very very very little, it has it's place in some instances but it's not for every situation or for every strain!
+1^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom