How am I doing? Please give advice 🙏

• Thread starter Fluffybuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fluffybuds

Fluffybuds

I have never asked another person before how I am doing lol but I need some advice please 😁

This is my Aliem OG. She is nearing harvest, and I have had several people tell me "cut her down, it's time "...
I'm not so sure. I see the pistals are turning amber. Yay! But are enough of them amber?
Also the trichomes under mag are cloudy white at tops and some amber but not a lot.

Should I wait ?

How am i doing   please give advice
How am i doing   please give advice 2
How am i doing   please give advice 3
How am i doing   please give advice 4
Fluffybuds

Fluffybuds

If it’s warm enough I would let it wait.
I have been bringing her inside the past week every night as Temps dropped severely here. But she seems to just keep trucking on! Okay I will wait longer. I don't wanna mess this up. I've grown before, however this is my best grow so far. I harvested 5 other plants early 😔because I had a bad problem with outdoor rodents ... between my plants and my neighbor's grape vines feet away... rats 🐀 ugh. But I was able to place a plant that was already damaged closest to that area and since I have been so lucky that the rodents keep to that one damaged plant. I sacrificed it to them to keep this Alien OG baby safe. It worked! They took the bait and do not venture just a yard over to this girl. I'm amazed and grateful I out witted them! This has been going on for 2 months now.

I will wait and when I do harvest I will post here including photos! Thanks so much for your input💚

garybo

garybo

Perhaps pull a bud from the plant, set in front of a fan for 24 hours and fire that lady up, if you cop a decent high, then maybe its time to cut, especially if amber is present.
Have fun and enjoy

Fluffybuds

Fluffybuds

Perhaps pull a bud from the plant, set in front of a fan for 24 hours and fire that lady up, if you cop a decent high, then maybe its time to cut, especially if amber is present.
Have fun and enjoy

Excellent advice! I am doing right away hahaha
I took a stem. Let's see how she smokes after dried. Thank you!!

RR1

RR1

Excellent advice! I am doing right away hahaha
I took a stem. Let's see how she smokes after dried. Thank you!!
About 8 years ago an outfit in Cali did a study of trichomes and THC potentcy. Here is what they found. THC is at it's highest level when trichomes are milky/white. Amber is the start of decline. Clear/shiny is still ramping up. My own experience is when I see the beginnings of amber,(2-3%), I cut her down. If you need this product for heavy pain, wait for about 10-15% amber.
Sounds like you are about ready.
Good luck,
RR1

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Decide for yourself, then wait a week.

Not ready imo

Top Bottom