How Am I Doing Took These Last Night.

• Thread starter Mrmoreno25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrmoreno25

I'm 3 days away from week 6. I hardly have a smell and the hairs on the bud arent turning brown. Does it look like a 9 or 10 week plant rn ? Also have a question about clearex. I'm growing with regular organic soil. I have been feeding them there whole cycle every other watering. It says to do it 3 to 7 days before harvest and add 2 teaspoon do I add clearex only the first day of the flushing and then water it every single day till harvest day or how do I use it? Or flush it just that once and water regular schedule? I'm confused this is my first time growing and need a little help. Also how do I make buds get more filled in? SOUR DIESEL
How am i doing took these last night
How am i doing took these last night 2

Last edited:
Monster762

Monster762

I'm 3 days away from week 6. I hardly have a smell and the hairs on the bud arent turning brown. Does it look like a 9 or 10 week plant rn ? Also have a question about clearex. I'm growing with regular organic soil. I have been feeding them there whole cycle every other watering. It says to do it 3 to 7 days before harvest and add 2 teaspoon do I add clearex only the first day of the flushing and then water it every single day till harvest day or how do I use it? Or flush it just that once and water regular schedule? I'm confused this is my first time growing and need a little help. Also how do I make buds get more filled in?View attachment 849639 View attachment 849640
Yeah you’re not there yet

Monster762

Monster762

I'm 3 days away from week 6. I hardly have a smell and the hairs on the bud arent turning brown. Does it look like a 9 or 10 week plant rn ? Also have a question about clearex. I'm growing with regular organic soil. I have been feeding them there whole cycle every other watering. It says to do it 3 to 7 days before harvest and add 2 teaspoon do I add clearex only the first day of the flushing and then water it every single day till harvest day or how do I use it? Or flush it just that once and water regular schedule? I'm confused this is my first time growing and need a little help. Also how do I make buds get more filled in?View attachment 849639 View attachment 849640
Ok. I’ve never used cleared but clean water is good.

Do not start flush.

You’re not there yet. Feed another 2-3 weeks. N you don’t make the buds swell they’ll do that come soon. Youre set up for decent colas there give em time to fill. They’ll start packing.
Molasses? If not start. 1-2 tbsp per gal. Organic so your microbes should love it.
Your white hairs will start to turn red or brownish.
What’s your day n night temps?
Go low.
You got 3 weeks or so. I’d feed for at least 1-2 weeks then use your clearex one time. Let clean water do the rest. Let em go til About 2 weeks after flush. You’ll see leaves fade buds stack and all. Meanwhile get a loupe to check trichs when you get there.

M

Mrmoreno25

Ok. I’ve never used cleared but clean water is good.

Do not start flush.

You’re not there yet. Feed another 2-3 weeks. N you don’t make the buds swell they’ll do that come soon. Youre set up for decent colas there give em time to fill. They’ll start packing.
Molasses? If not start. 1-2 tbsp per gal. Organic so your microbes should love it.
Your white hairs will start to turn red or brownish.
What’s your day n night temps?
Go low.
You got 3 weeks or so. I’d feed for at least 1-2 weeks then use your clearex one time. Let clean water do the rest. Let em go til About 2 weeks after flush. You’ll see leaves fade buds stack and all. Meanwhile get a loupe to check trichs when you get there.
Day temp goes up to 80 and night temp goes down to 70 sometimes 68 67. I just have no idea when they'll be ready thank you for the information this helps alot to know.

Top Bottom