How are my plants looking

• Thread starter grow1979
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grow1979

Hi Guys just looking for a bit of advice on my plants regarding them been on day 10 of flowering and not fully sure if they are showing sex yet, They are Dinafem CBD cheese and one Dinamed CBD, they are growing in biobizz All Mix, Growing under a spider farmer 1200w and 600w Led on 12/12. Nutrients are Green Planet Medi-One and just started with Massive bloom and Terpinator , Cal/Mag and Ph 6.1. Temp is 25 degrees and 75 humidity in the tent. I vegged them for 6 weeks on 24 hours of light, Then on To 12/12 10 days ago . I will post a few pictures if anyone can give me any help regarding are they showing sex and any other pointers would be very much appreciated cheers Guys

How are my plants looking
How are my plants looking 2
How are my plants looking 3
How are my plants looking 4
How are my plants looking 5
Light2
G

grow1979

Can anyone tell me if the plants are male or female and am a bit worried as I taught I would see white pistils on them by now I know they say males show quicker so am praying as there is only 3 that they are all female.

S

SaucyPanda

Can anyone tell me if the plants are male or female and am a bit worried as I taught I would see white pistils on them by now I know they say males show quicker so am praying as there is only 3 that they are all female.

So far from the photos they look to be female, But they can grow female parts first and then male parts afterwards. Just keep checking them and see, the female parts will have little white hairs coming out of them and the male parts will be just balls that will continue to grow until they bloom and release pollen.

G

grow1979

Cheers SaucyPand and leelandgrow3 for the reply's That is what has me worried that I can see any hairs and there on day 10 of 12/12 Flowering

New pic
New pic 2
C3 new
New12
Last edited:
G

grow1979

Still no Hairs like that on mine @Leelandgrow3 scratching my head cant understand why not

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well there's that chance if a messed up genetic so are all the plants the same?

G

grow1979

The 2 back ones are Dinafem CBD cheese and the front one is Dinafem Dinamed CBD and all 3 are showing no hairs @Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I would call seed company but u can wait a day or so but I would say male

G

grow1979

Cheers @Leelandgrow3 for taking the time to reply mate I will drop Dinafem a call and see what they say I will give the plants till Monday if I cant get a hold of Dinafem as it been the weekend, If no joy ill take them out and start over again just a bummer with all the time and effort we were hoping to use the flower to make edibles for my Daughters and her Kidney problems. Thanks again mate ill keep you posted on how I get on 👍

S

SaucyPanda

I agree I would wait and see, Just let it continue to do what it’s doing, My plant didn’t show it’s sex until a little later in its life. All plants are different, But when you see that they are just balls that continue to grow then you have a male.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I agree I would wait and see, Just let it continue to do what it’s doing, My plant didn’t show it’s sex until a little later in its life. All plants are different, But when you see that they are just balls that continue to grow then you have a male.
True how long have ur taking before jw for side note

S

SaucyPanda

True how long have ur taking before jw for side note

well what I read online is that you normally can tell about a week in but it took one of my strains about 3-4 weeks and I’m not really sure why. My other strains it took about a week so I assume it just depends on the plant.

G

grow1979

Cheers @SaucyPanda thanks for that ill give them a bit longer and see losing faith lol

G

grow1979

I hear you there @SaucyPanda makes me think ill be growing autos from my next grow, what I am hoping as its a new strain from Dinafem that it could be genetics and could be a late flower as Leelandgrow3 recommended ill drop Dinafem a call and see what they think.

Top Bottom