How are my plants looking

• Thread starter grow1979
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SaucyPanda

I was thinking female too, Those sacks may not grow pistols until a bit later like mine did.

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

They look female, nothing resembling male pollen sacs. Usually (99%) when the stipules cross over like yours, its a girl.
That a good info another side note learning more didn't honestly know that

G

grow1979

I never new that @Madbud I just learned some thing new there. I always waited to see the hairs first to know the sex.

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

i agree, they dont look super knobby, which usually happens earlier than the actual pollen sacs (balls) in alot of strains, otherwise, you could just have a late blooming strains. I have never done anything that was specifically cbd like you are before, but every strain is different, and every pheno inside of it is different. So if this is the first time youve grown it then i would give it another week or so. But if, for your peace of mind, you need reassurance, then by all means, call the distributor. They generally are super happy to give you info. If they arent, see how it plays out. and dont buy from them again.

G

grow1979

Cheers @TheOtherOne sound bit of advice there its my first all grow CBD everything else I have growing were clones I received from a good friend and grower only ever had one male and he tuck that back so he could use it for his own genetics he was working on before getting arrested so it never worked out for him amazing grower and a wealth of information.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

They are feminized seeds right? They havent expressed sex yet. Can take 2-4 weeks in 12/12 to show pistils. Some plants show in veg. Some dont.

G

grow1979

Hi @MIMedGrower They are Feminized seeds I purchased directly from Dinafem cheers for that I did wonder as with any clones I had they were always in around Day 5 to 8 when they started showing hairs, these are my first from seed and first CBD strains I have ever growing.

G

grow1979

Looking awesome @Leelandgrow3 ill post some pics up in the coming days got home this evening to find a green Aphid on the lower leaf so straight at it with the SB Plant Invigorator always have it sitting beside the tent in a pump spray bottle for emergencies so I will give them another spray tomorrow to be sure to be sure.

G

grow1979

Some pics of how the Girls are doing now on the 6 day of flower had to give them a defoliation as they had stretched crazy and leaves were blocking the light out. Also had to move the lights up more as they are still stretching in bloom cheers for looking everyone.

G

grow1979

Hi @420baby they are all Female 2 are Cheese and the smaller one is Dinamed no males showing on any of the plants all white hairs The bigger of the 3 is a day or so in front of the smaller one only in the front started showing better yesterday. Smaller ones are my new grow I just put in with the others during the day time.

Top Bottom