GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what light you got and how close?
picture of your setup??

Newty

Newty

Just curious, what soil are the plants currently in? What are your plans when you transplant?

K

KryptiikKidd

they won’t need anything until the first 2 small round cotyledon leaves begin to yellow, otherwise leave them be, water when dry! and provide nice environment,..
no touching!
Awesome thanks for the advice and info

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I like to keep mine close, like a foot away to avoid stretchy seedlings, but that's only like an 18 watt light. A 600W I'd have it turned WAY down..

F

Filthy_McNasty

Do you have a smartphone you can download the Photone app on?
I tried it on Galaxy S10 but ...... apparently the app is designed for iPhone, should in theory work with Android phones but I still cannot confirm if I need to use diffuser (iPhone definitely needs diffuser) to get proper readings.

Mothman

Mothman

My light is a 600 watt led grow light and it is roughly 18 inches above the plants
I’m betting your light isn’t a true 600w led, but a much lower true wattage that is advertised as 600w. Can you find a label that states what the actual watts or amps are?

I use a (true) 480w 6-bar led lamp and the mfr says to keep it at 48” above canopy for about the first 1/2 of the grow. With seedlings it gets powered way down, though. Just for comparison….

K

KryptiikKidd

I’m betting your light isn’t a true 600w led, but a much lower true wattage that is advertised as 600w. Can you find a label that states what the actual watts or amps are?

I use a (true) 480w 6-bar led lamp and the mfr says to keep it at 48” above canopy for about the first 1/2 of the grow. With seedlings it gets powered way down, though. Just for comparison….
I will have to fine the book and see what it says about true watts.

Mothman

Mothman

I will have to fine the book and see what it says about true watts.
Once you load Photone, you’ll be well on your way. But even with Photone, I had trouble until I got over my stubbornness and raised the light up to 48 inches (which is the maker’s spec on this light) AND increased power accordingly to compensate.

K

KryptiikKidd

So right now I'm running about 30 watts with the setup the book for the light told me to do

Top Bottom