How are they looking? Honestly

• Thread starter Zooka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zooka

Zooka

Giving it another shot! about a week or so into flower. Just curious to know what you more experienced people out there think.
Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.
i’ve been trying to work on getting an even canopy as far as the low stress training think I could be doing better.
Also I think the plant on the bottom left I topped topped early

How are they looking honestly
How are they looking honestly 2
How are they looking honestly 3
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Looks good if ya only 2 weeks in m8. What stress techniques have u been using? What's ya set up. What ya feeding. Secedule is n what? A bit more info will get u better answers lots of help on here gl n happy growing

Zooka

Zooka

Looks good if ya only 2 weeks in m8. What stress techniques have u been using? What's ya set up. What ya feeding. Secedule is n what? A bit more info will get u better answers lots of help on here gl n happy growing
I’m growing in a 60’’X60’’X72 tent.
My medium is Coco Loco.
As far as nutrients I am using advanced nutrients while using half of the recommended amount, I feed each plant about a half a gallon of water mixed with The nutrients about every 4-5 days or so.
My light is a 2500 watt LED COB.
3 plants in there are auto flowers I believe and the other three are photosynthesis

40A0CEEB 2F97 4BE0 B137 50F4ECC67732
F7201A72 9661 4269 8712 D19C3B39FAFF
A864255B 98A4 40B4 AF41 CA85A9240725
Zooka

Zooka

Also as far as the stress techniques I’ve just been tying down some of the bigger Stams, tucking leaves & bending top branches to try and achieve the even canopy

DC4B7742 415C 438E B1F8 A53F7F2F8CAD
216C52E1 4DA4 4CDB 97F4 E65CE1B328F7
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I’m growing in a 60’’X60’’X72 tent.
My medium is Coco Loco.
As far as nutrients I am using advanced nutrients while using half of the recommended amount, I feed each plant about a half a gallon of water mixed with The nutrients about every 4-5 days or so.
My light is a 2500 watt LED COB.
3 plants in there are auto flowers I believe and the other three are photosynthesis
i sugest using a tds meter mate,that way you know exactlly what ec your feeding,them plants look like there ready for twice a day feeding,you got 3 flowered and 3 not from what i see,once all are flowered ,start feeding twice a day keeping that air nute exchange happy with a 20 to 30 percent runoff

Zooka

Zooka

i sugest using a tds meter mate,that way you know exactlly what ec your feeding,them plants look like there ready for twice a day feeding,you got 3 flowered and 3 not from what i see,once all are flowered ,start feeding twice a day keeping that air nute exchange happy with a 20 to 30 percent runoff
Wow twice a day!? So feed them the half a gallon mixed with nutrients twice a day? Wouldnt I be overwatering? I’ve been watering/feeding them every four or five days or until the pots start to feel light or am I underwatering ?

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

Those look great.

I'm in week 4 of flower and I just cut off some of those lower popcorn buds to put more energy into the tops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom