How are you using A-1 nutes? ACT's? Hydro? Soil? Coco?

This thread is for the user's to post on how they are using A-1's products, and to inform the others on how to use them. What you like about them and any issues you may have faced while using them. What mediums your using them in that is working for you, any base nutes your using in conjunction with the products.

I started brewing tea with them, I followed caps method but added all 4 of A-1's products. If anyone see problems with my recipe please let me know, the past month is my first time brewing act's so I can use the help. Also this is a one gallon batch since I'm only watering small pots right now.

Materials
1. 5 gallon bucket
2. RO water or tap bubbled and treated with Nucleus (humic acid) 1ml per gallon to remove Chloramine
3. Fast n Furious, First Steps, Nucleus, and Flora Vino
4. Capulators packs Nute, Root, and Foliar
5. Worm castings
6. Alfalfa meal
7. Sea Kelp extract
8. Blackstrap Molasses
9. Cheap 30 cent nylon stocking (got mine at walmart super cheap)
10. Air pump with air stone ( I use black air hose 2 ft long coiled up)

Preparation

1. Pour 1 gallon of RO water into the 5 gallon bucket. (or treated tap water)
2. Add 5 ml of A-1 Nutes Fast n Furious, First Steps, Nucleus, and 1oz of Flora Vino
3. Add 1 table spoon of each of Capulators beneficials root, nute, and foliar
4. Add 5 ml of Sea Kelp extract
5. 2 table spoons of Blackstrap Molasses
6. Now mix everything up really good make sure to break up all the little clumps of Caps packs
7. Coil up the Air hose into the buck so that air bubbles evenly over the entire surface
8. 1/2 Cup of Earth worm castings placed into the nylon stocking
9. 1/4 Cup of Alfalfa meal placed into the same nylon stocking drop it into the bucket after you mixed it.
10. Plug in air pump and brew (bubble) your tea for 24 hours up to 72 hours max, I add some more molasses if you bubble longer than 24 hours.

Application

1. Unplug air pump
2. Let tea settle for 30 minutes
3. Now scoop water from surface or strain through cheese cloth.
4. Use 1/2 to 1 cup per 5 gallons of water, make sure you water with RO or tap water treated for chlorine and or chloramines. I use Humic acid for chloramines.
5. Now water your plants and watch them grow :D

Other farmers please post your recipes and any other way you are using A-1 Nutes. I am still learning organics and want to learn much more. There aren't to many people posting how they are applying A-1 nutes and I want to see how you are. By now there are a bunch of farmers here using them so post up. Schwoop chime in whenever you want I would love to see what you think about this tea.

S

Schwoop

Great Post LD!!!

I like to feed tea every 10 days, and feed the amendments in between, I usually mix up EWC's or Fish Hydroslate as the tea base, I mix 45 gall barrels at a time then cut it 75% with RO water, So I make 4, 45 gall barrels of tea from the 1 concentrated barrel. Heres how I mix

60 oz of EWC's,
250 mls A1 Nucleus's Pure Ancient leonardite
250 mls Mollasis
250 mls A1 Cold Water Kelp
1, 8oz cup of Caps Bennies

I brew this 24-48 hrs, it comes out around 1000 ppms, I cut it to 250 ppms and water.

In between these teas is when I use the Amino Acids, Fast and Furious Roots and the FloraVino. I water in between the teas with Straight RO, I add A1 Perfect Water Micro Nutrients to the RO, I then add either Rooots, Or Aminos to this, I like to give them the Amendments 1 at a time with water, I also use the FLoraVino every 2 wks at 1 oz per gall and brew overnight, If I want to foliar with the FloraVino I cut that brew in 1/2.

I'm growing in A1 Super Soil so its all in the soil, We have Our Soil Amendment Pro Pack Top Dress that 5000 ppms plus, Our Super Soil is around 2000-2300, and our Regular Everyday potting soil is 1000 ppms.

A1 is a big fan of feeding the soil not the plant, And the products are SUPER concentrated!! 5 mls of Nucleus is like 25 mls of the competition, The roots is a powerful product as well and its not organic, I like to use it solo during the in between watering's we do. I run it and all the amendments at least every 10 days or so.

Nice this is exactly I'm looking for thanks man!!! Also I need to run in and get some of you top dressing amendments. Do you have them in stock right now?

I'm in CoCo I use 1ml per gal of F&F Roots,H/F,A/A with 2ml A1 grow A&B my plants r small so as they grow then I'll boost the grow A&B..That mix also works great with AN Iguana Juice grow.. I didn't know 2 use it every 10 days I was using it every watering so now I'll start 2 cut back on everything but I'll still run F&F roots every watering till week 3 bloom.. I use F/V tea rite out the bottle at 1oz per gal.. I haven't tryed 2 brew a tea yet b'cuz I still need 2 buy some liquid Kelp..I've also sprayed the whole plant with 1/2 oz Per gal. F/V tea & the plants really like that 2..I also use F&F roots with my flush with plain RO water..A1 Nutes is a great product..

im rockin something close to you LD. only im substituting nirvvana for certain ingredients since its got alot of good organic ingredients in it(alfalfa, kelp, guano)...

5gal bucket/1gal RO
5ml A1 f&f roots
5ml advanced nirvana
2.5ml A1 h&f
1/2 cup ewc
5ml advanced carboload
caps root & foliar packs @ 1 heaping tbsp

bubble good for a day or two, 1 cup per 5gal...

only my 2nd batch so its hard to say yet what exactly its helping, but i can see theyre using less water already

also using the ff and hf from A1 with every fert, and ff as a cloning soloution with awesome results

Great Post LD!!!

I like to feed tea every 10 days, and feed the amendments in between, I usually mix up EWC's or Fish Hydroslate as the tea base, I mix 45 gall barrels at a time then cut it 75% with RO water, So I make 4, 45 gall barrels of tea from the 1 concentrated barrel. Heres how I mix

60 oz of EWC's,
250 mls A1 Nucleus's Pure Ancient leonardite
250 mls Mollasis
250 mls A1 Cold Water Kelp
1, 8oz cup of Caps Bennies

I brew this 24-48 hrs, it comes out around 1000 ppms, I cut it to 250 ppms and water.

In between these teas is when I use the Amino Acids, Fast and Furious Roots and the FloraVino. I water in between the teas with Straight RO, I add A1 Perfect Water Micro Nutrients to the RO, I then add either Rooots, Or Aminos to this, I like to give them the Amendments 1 at a time with water, I also use the FLoraVino every 2 wks at 1 oz per gall and brew overnight, If I want to foliar with the FloraVino I cut that brew in 1/2.

I'm growing in A1 Super Soil so its all in the soil, We have Our Soil Amendment Pro Pack Top Dress that 5000 ppms plus, Our Super Soil is around 2000-2300, and our Regular Everyday potting soil is 1000 ppms.

A1 is a big fan of feeding the soil not the plant, And the products are SUPER concentrated!! 5 mls of Nucleus is like 25 mls of the competition, The roots is a powerful product as well and its not organic, I like to use it solo during the in between watering's we do. I run it and all the amendments at least every 10 days or so.
Is this recipe 4 veg & bloom or juss veg?

Reactions: mal
I foliar with 1ml amino acids and 10 ml of floravino 2 times a week plants love it.
In the roots 2ml of fastnfurious roots per gallon and 3ml of H/F I use a alot of ther stuff to much to list LOL but this is how i use my a1 nutes ill get some pictures of my ladies there looking super healthy.brought them back from the dead and alot of this has to do with the a1 nutes.thnx G.O.D

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Ok so in Rock wool i use 2 drops of Superthrive and three ml fnf roots by A1 in 1 gallon of water i dont use r.o. but do use a hydrologic tallboy with the chlorine and chloramine filters

Now in my Cloner 96 site Turbo clone I use 5 gallons of water with 15 drops of super thrive and 5 ml of fnf and clonex, on day 4 roots are protruding on day 6-7 thet are ready for transplant day 10-12 they are getting root bound......when i transplant from the cloner i go back down to 3ml of fnf and at day 10-12 they are root bound in 4x4 pots as u can see in the pics
fnf1.jpg
2' ropes.jpg
2' ropes.jpg
fnf1.jpg
4days.jpg
fnf.jpg

Heres my A1 nutrient regime. Its super easy. I use a 50/50 mix of Kelloggs Azalea Acid loving soil and their GardnerNBloom BlueRibbon mix, then I throw in on top of that 25% more perlite per volume.

Even though I havent used it in flower yet, I have been using this on my seedlings. I formulated this kinda willy nilly but it works great! I'll have to dial it in for flowering but I think with Cap's bennies and the low nutes this should be killer. I want to get up on A1's CalMAg product as well as their Grow. Soon.... Feed back is appreciated!

Urb’s Super Brew Tea in a steel pot

1. Full strength for flowering
  2. 1:2 for veg and Foliar
  3. 1:5 strength for clones (360 EC; 200 ppm)
  4. 1:10 strength for seedlings (180 EC; 100 ppm)

1 Tblspn each of Capitulators Beneficials (Nute, Foliar, Root) / 2.5 gal+

1.25mL / 2.5 gal:
KSi (Advanced Floriculture )
A1's H/F
A1's AminoAcids

1 Tblspn of Soluble Kelp (Extreme Gardening) / 2.5 gal

1 Tblspn of Grandma's Mollasses

2.5mL / 2.5 gal :
FloraVino

3.75 mL / 2.5 gal
Roots

6mL GH pH down / 2.5 gal (I found that this is not neccessary as the bennies naturally bring the pH to around 6.5 consistently, Even when I dilute it the pH remains stable.. I use this only for the base water prep which is MagiCal and potassium silicate)

15mL / 2.5 gal
MagiCal

24 hour brew.

im about to bust out my sample pack its been sitting here for a week. was wondering why no one who has posted here is using H/F roots and aminos at the 5ml/ gal as the product info page says. are they that good at the lower doses theres just no need to go that high?

Just picked up my starter pack at Avalon. Mixing up my first batch now. Mixing it with Jacks pro, calnit and epsom salts. Started out with the humic/fluvic, roots and aminos. Will also start a batch of tea with the floravino.
Any tips for rockwool dtw users?
Thanks again A1!

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
1-5mls on all the products, Everything is concentrated, about 75% more concentrated then the competition, A1 does not believe in selling watered down products.
I don't know what ml iso_O
So for a dummy like me, Is that about a cap full per gal?(or Tablespoon per?)

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out