How are you using A-1 nutes? ACT's? Hydro? Soil? Coco?

Nice tea Ken. You got it going on there! Way too much?!? Bottle some up and send it down stream;)
I use my A-1 so sparingly it'll last for a year at least. I have some strong soil and started using the A-1 products at "full strength" (>5ml/gal.)but the ladies did not like that. I pulled back a bit(<5ml/gal.) and mostly foliar spray, I'm good. I make a little tea but even that I water down about a 1/3 to a gallon of RO water . The stuff is just too pure, it's like "where did you get this stuff?" strong. My plants are looking so lovely though and the roots are off the chain. I'm going root-bound way quicker than I used to and since I'm in a micro sitch I gotta keep pruning every other day.

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice tea Ken. You got it going on there! Way too much?!? Bottle some up and send it down stream;)
I use my A-1 so sparingly it'll last for a year at least. I have some strong soil and started using the A-1 products at "full strength" (>5ml/gal.)but the ladies did not like that. I pulled back a bit(<5ml/gal.) and mostly foliar spray, I'm good. I make a little tea but even that I water down about a 1/3 to a gallon of RO water . The stuff is just too pure, it's like "where did you get this stuff?" strong. My plants are looking so lovely though and the roots are off the chain. I'm going root-bound way quicker than I used to and since I'm in a micro sitch I gotta keep pruning every other day.
Hiya Dee :) ..lol..I didn't know I couldn't save it :confused:
Ima Lite feeder too. I went with 3ml per gal. And Then Quarter strength. I don't ever wanna burn my babies.
I managed to use most of it up.:) Deluted way down too, By me and the rain.;)
Hit all the beds.. including the empty ones. (Im growing the soil before I plant...lol)
No Root bound plants in My wire bottom beds and Boxes :D
Got about 5 gal. left with a smaller pump aerating it.

I'm using A1 Super Soil Cut 50/50 with ProMix and 25% perlite, and I use 5 cups of the Top Dress when I switch to flower and I'm just brewing Teas (A1 Kelp, Aminos, EWC, Alfalfa, H/F) + Fish Emulsion for flower and Feeding water, molasses, and every now and then a little cal mag and A1 Micros and so far its killing it, also running CAPS packs.

Thanks so much for all the great shit, no pun intended!

S

Schwoop

That's a veg schedule, only difference would be to back off the Worm Castings and bring on the P, Bonemeal, P Guano compost is what I use for top dress wk 2. Then I brew with Fish Hydroslate instead, it's only for a few weeks, I run the EWC's to week 3, then fade into the FH Tea wks 4-6/7, adding in "A1 Bigger yields" wk 4-6/7 slowly building ppms. Then it's a mollases flush then a plain water flush.

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
That's a veg schedule, only difference would be to back off the Worm Castings and bring on the P, Bonemeal, P Guano compost is what I use for top dress wk 2. Then I brew with Fish Hydroslate instead, it's only for a few weeks, I run the EWC's to week 3, then fade into the FH Tea wks 4-6/7, adding in "A1 Bigger yields" wk 4-6/7 slowly building ppms. Then it's a mollases flush then a plain water flush.
Schweet thanks man. Good call on the Fish Hydroslate and guano.. i didnt even think of that route.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1