How bad is this?

• Thread starter ChikiPox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChikiPox

ChikiPox

Hello,

Today I noticed this... mildew?

It formed in the inner side of the fabric pot (Is only one). This is all indoor.

I removed all the chunk carefully with a plastic bag without moving the medium. Sprayed water with peroxide 50/50 and wiped out the spots on the fabric pot. And it was covered with a new/clean medium to fill the gap.

I'm in the late flowering stage. Should harvest next week. Then the first week of September the rest.
There is no sign of Mildew in the plants, stem, leaves, etc.

What should I do?

Half of the crop will be to make oil (Rick Simpson's). When I grow outside, I wash the plants with lemon water/juice/sodium bicarbonate to clean any fungus, bugs, etc.

The big mistake was filling the grow tent (3x3') too tight. Like half an inch between the pots some times touching each other.
I keep a fan at the medium level to avoid too much humidity. I always take every pot outside the tent in a cleanroom. Then in a container to flush. All indoor.
I have already cut the nutrients.

Medium: Pro-Mix 40% + Perlite 15% + Soil 30% + Compost 15% (PH: 7)
Nutrients: General O. BioThrive + Ca/Mg. (Only weekends).
RO water with PH: 6.5 every two days with 2-3 cups.
Temps: 24ºC - 29º C (HOT DAYS: 32ºC MAX.) - [77º F - 84º F]
Humidity: 45- 55% (HOT DAYS: 70% MAX.)
Grow tent 3x3' + Viparspectra 600W 24"above the plants + AC Infinity T4
Smart Pots: 5gal.

How bad is this
How bad is this 2
ChikiPox

ChikiPox

Researching and reading in other blogs. Is possible to be mycorrhizae?

Doesn't feel like powdery mildew. It removes very easily, easier than a spider web.
Remember mildew in an outdoor crop, and doesn't remove easily.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

looks like mycelium,ive never seen it grow on side before,not even sure it is,it is white thats a good thing,suggestion i have is this because your ready for harvest,but next grow when adding bacteria keep in mind that it feeds on fungus,fungus will out grow the bacteria but bacteria always wins in the end,they both or major players in the soil food web,what about roots how do they look?

ChikiPox

ChikiPox

looks like mycelium,ive never seen it grow on side before,not even sure it is,it is white thats a good thing,suggestion i have is this because your ready for harvest,but next grow when adding bacteria keep in mind that it feeds on fungus,fungus will out grow the bacteria but bacteria always wins in the end,they both or major players in the soil food web,what about roots how do they look?

Everything is healthy, I got a lockout a month ago, but solved flushing. Only affected 2 plants from 9. My water PH was too high (8.2), was my bad + no flush during veg.
The only bad was the delay in flowering. But are 4 different strains. some 8-week others up to 12 weeks.

The fungus grew in a big space between the fabric and the medium, wasn't tight at all.

Thanks for your reply!

Latest posts

Top Bottom