How big of a grow can one person maintain?

• Thread starter TheRealDMiLL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRealDMiLL

TheRealDMiLL

Ohhh okay, I see!! Is that all it is?? Pfff, cake walk. Yeah, just the small things, gotcha 👍
Idk if you're kidding or not XD I mean is the hardest part not setting it up and then from there you just gotta make sure things are running smooth and do some plant maintenance and such? I mean it's not that complicated if you have a plan for each stage and follow it.

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Idk if you're kidding or not XD I mean is the hardest part not setting it up and then from there you just gotta make sure things are running smooth and do some plant maintenance and such? I mean it's not that complicated if you have a plan for each stage and follow it.
Of course. And driving a car is just pushing pedals and turning a wheel. Flying a plane is only using a joystick.
Building it and setting it up is probably the easy part. Maintaining it to a high standard is work. Pulling successful crop after crop consistently takes experience and knowledge. Some people get through to one harvest and think they've learnt everything. You haven't even got one harvest under your belt yet.
In your title you asked how many plants someone could look after alone. Well, if they were my plants I was trusting someone to look after, and it was you, I'd say the number would be zero. Zero plants. I wouldnt trust that you could even keep them alive at this point, let alone get them to harvest, let alone a decent yielding harvest. I dont mean to sound rude but thats just the answer.
"How many plants could you in particular handle on your own?" So far, none.

TheRealDMiLL

TheRealDMiLL

Of course. And driving a car is just pushing pedals and turning a wheel. Flying a plane is only using a joystick.
Building it and setting it up is probably the easy part. Maintaining it to a high standard is work. Pulling successful crop after crop consistently takes experience and knowledge. Some people get through to one harvest and think they've learnt everything. You haven't even got one harvest under your belt yet.
In your title you asked how many plants someone could look after alone. Well, if they were my plants I was trusting someone to look after, and it was you, I'd say the number would be zero. Zero plants. I wouldnt trust that you could even keep them alive at this point, let alone get them to harvest, let alone a decent yielding harvest. I dont mean to sound rude but thats just the answer.
"How many plants could you in particular handle on your own?" So far, none.
You're either way too high or just need to pull your head out of your a**. Don't comment any more if you're gonna continue acting like a kid and being rude. There's no need for it and you're just wasting the forums space. Ridiculous.

TheRealDMiLL

TheRealDMiLL

You're either way too high or just need to pull your head out of your a**. Don't comment any more if you're gonna continue acting like a kid and being rude. There's no need for it and you're just wasting the forums space. Ridiculous.
This guys ridiculous XD can't even keep them alive; they need water, nutrients, light, CO2, and thats hit lol maybe some defoliating and LST but other than that its not a lot. Dudes making it sound like were doing high level chemistry or something. Such a joke.

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Bro, youre talking about setting up.a commercial operation, and you haven't even grown one single personal plant that was of a decent level yet... But yh, I'm being ridiculous 😏 Lol, good luck.

Reactions: TSD
TheRealDMiLL

TheRealDMiLL

Bro, youre talking about setting up.a commercial operation, and you haven't even grown one single personal plant that was of a decent level yet... But yh, I'm being ridiculous 😏 Lol, good luck.
You are! haha you barely know my capabilities and youre basing it all on that I said I haven't grown one plant... thats pretty ridiculous. I've grown mushrooms before which take a lot of sanitary practices and are not as forgiving as marijuana. So i'm pretty sure I can do a commercial grow; commercial just means serious for profit not just a bedroom grow. As long as I control the environment properly I should succeed. If you continue to hate on me I cannot wait to succeed and rub it in your face haha.

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

You are! haha you barely know my capabilities and youre basing it all on that I said I haven't grown one plant... thats pretty ridiculous. I've grown mushrooms before which take a lot of sanitary practices and are not as forgiving as marijuana. So i'm pretty sure I can do a commercial grow; commercial just means serious for profit not just a bedroom grow. As long as I control the environment properly I should succeed. If you continue to hate on me I cannot wait to succeed and rub it in your face haha.
You're confusing someone whos been doing this for nearly 15 years being real with you, with hating on you. I'm not. I'm trying to tell you that its a lot more than what you currently think it is. And you would see that for yourself if you just grow a few plants. You would learn SO MUCH. But good luck. I'll also be here in 5 years, when you've had multiple bad or failed harvests, lost crops to pm, spidermite, broads, hermies, hlvd, etc etc. And then you can come find me and say "yep, I get it now lol. I wish my rent hadnt been relying on those harvests!!"😅

Reactions: TSD
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Are you doing this indoors or out; don't know what midnight sun means. Irrigation or all hand watering?
Alaska. Sun never really sets for a period in summer. In greenhouses. However we have to flower under lights. Before we get to even 14 hours it’s snowing.

Hand water. By weight and volume. This is where it starts as far as blah retail bud goes. These guys have big ass rooms. 300 plants of just one strain. And running multiple strains? There’s no way to get the quality of someone paying attention to every single plant regularly.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I mean if you aren’t checking for hermies and nanners at all times then seeded bud goes cheap. If you get aphids or spider mites you have to pick that up quick and try to limit the damage and etc.

TheRealDMiLL

TheRealDMiLL

Alaska. Sun never really sets for a period in summer. In greenhouses. However we have to flower under lights. Before we get to even 14 hours it’s snowing.

Hand water. By weight and volume. This is where it starts as far as blah retail bud goes. These guys have big ass rooms. 300 plants of just one strain. And running multiple strains? There’s no way to get the quality of someone paying attention to every single plant regularly.

Well if you have multiple people you can still get high quality bud; check out jungle boys grow on youtube. I'm trying to do quality bud but as much as possible with one person. Even with irrigation with a pump and such you still think only 500-1000 square feet? This is the only thing i'd be focused on.

TheRealDMiLL

TheRealDMiLL

You're confusing someone whos been doing this for nearly 15 years being real with you, with hating on you. I'm not. I'm trying to tell you that its a lot more than what you currently think it is. And you would see that for yourself if you just grow a few plants. You would learn SO MUCH. But good luck. I'll also be here in 5 years, when you've had multiple bad or failed harvests, lost crops to pm, spidermite, broads, hermies, hlvd, etc etc. And then you can come find me and say "yep, I get it now lol. I wish my rent hadnt been relying on those harvests!!"😅
I can't wait to prove you wrong.

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

I can't wait to prove you wrong.
Cool man ☺👍
You just reminded me that I was also thinking about trying to grow some mushrooms!!😊 Ive already got a shipping container 👍 Its only some racking, and then just spores in bags of medium, right? Steralise blah blah, Cake walk 😊
How much do you think I can make in a 20ft x 12ft container?

Moshmen

Moshmen

There's an active retail market in my state. There's dispensaries all over the place but it's hard to find good tasting quality bud. This is why I grow my own. Most commercial growing operations in MIchigan chop their crop strictly by the calendar. Dried but not cured and without much taste, often harsh and although prices have dropped some it's still more expensive than it should be.

Define quality? Excellent visual appearance with good fragrance that tastes as good as it smells.
I personally don’t care what she looks like , tired of fruity smelling and tasting weed , I want to taste some earthy tones if anything - mostly quality means to me - buzzzzzzz how high can you go

Moshmen

Moshmen

He right though ! Truth hurts your asking rookie questions and expecting these guys to start your busissess I say get a tent and grow one plant first!

And if you don’t like the responses there is a ignore button use it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom