how bout this? Mites on seedlings?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah...I know...:sweating Friggin rookie with a dirty grow room.

Not really in a "grow room" they are in our Computor room/office

I just noticed a couple seedlings had leaves that where twisting a bit..

turns outs it SM:mad0233:

I think my wife killed most of them by hand...And Im gonna spay the other plants in the room and get strips

any thing else I can do?

when can I spray a light neem sol.?

H

Thanks Guys :hi

RELOADER212

RELOADER212

I would spray with liquid ladybug asap. It is totally safe and organic, spray the underside of leaves throughly and check with a 30x microscope when they are dry to make sure you got them all.
http://www.spidermitekiller.com/

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Spray them all with mighty wash, they say it kills eggs also, not sure about the eggs but it work well. :cool0041:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks for the quick replys guys

I just happen to have a little sample bottle of that lquid ladybug...I read it was no good...but I guess it couldn't hurt....or maybe it could?

I Wish I had a little sample of Mighty wash...May have to get some in town

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
just so we are clear...these seedlings are just a week old

Mighty wash won't hurt em ???

Seedlingday7
S

sfzoo

mighty was is mostly water. won't hurt em.

..supposedly. i've never used it.

smokie

smokie

Cleaning your plants is one part you also need to take care of the source. Do you have carpet, hope not.

H

Hydro-Soil

Azatrol or Azamax.

Dip the little buggers in 3ml/gal + 2-3 drops of dish soap (plain) + 1 capful of 90% or more isopropyl alcohol.

Do this again in 7 days.

Then set up a preventative schedule to keep them out for always... (unless you get lazy)

Veg: 1ml/gallon MAX when used as soil drench or in hydro.... every 30 days.

Bloom: 1ml/gallon MAX the first day of flower for 60 day strains... again on day 30 for 90 day strains, etc...

It takes 30 days for it to break down inside the plant. During that time it still works on the mites biting it. I'm suuuuper sensitive and you won't taste it after 30 days... I usually have 30 days after it wears off of flowering left.

Keep your rooms CLEAN... Keep up the daily inspections in the veg room and you'll prevent it from ever getting to your flower room. :D

Stay Safe! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom