How can I bring health back to this plant?

• Thread starter superreggie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

superreggie

I'm just growing a couple clones in my backyard. I've always kept it very simple, and am usually rewarded with enough for the year, but this time my two plants are quite unhealthy. Plant A is not too bad, but plant B is surely toast. Could y'all help me out by telling me what you would do?

Planta
Planta2
Plantb
Plantb2

Wolfe

Wolfe

This is what I would do. Check for bugs with magnification. Soak the entire plant in hot water. Do that everyday for like a week. Spray a lot with water. Transplant into a bigger pot.
Neutral base soil mixed with decent NPK dry mix. Use things like fish meal and kelp meal instead of blood meal and bone meal so you don’t have to cook or burn your plants during transplant. I would also use guano, epson salt, trace minerals, dolomite lime. Then use just water for the rest of your grow. I’ve planted babies in this and had no burn on 25 different plants. To me, It looks mite infested. Kinda reminds me of russet mite damage. If you decide to soak them and start seeing some green come back you can hit it with some neem oil, or safers.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The plants look totally fried from being overfed. I can't say that I have encountered a plant that is as deformed as the top picture... what are you using to feed them, or other issues that made them grow like this? Bugs can make a mess of things, but it doesn't look like insects to me. The only thing that you could tr is to either re-pot them or possibly flush the crap out of them to remove the excess nutrients... if that is the problem. The devil is in the details!

Latest posts

Top Bottom