How can I get more out of my buds?

• Thread starter Dirtymuckel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Hey folks my plant is about a week and a half into flowering and I’m just wondering is there anything I can do to increase the yield and quality of the buds, I’m growing outdoors with temperatures maxing about 20 degrees dropping to 14 sometimes 12 at night. As you can see by my photos the buds aren’t the biggest more than likely due to lack of light for yield ofc but is there any other method or nutrient I could add for increased yield or potency?

How can i get more out of my buds
How can i get more out of my buds 2
How can i get more out of my buds 3
How can i get more out of my buds 4
How can i get more out of my buds 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
A 10litre pot mate
ok, well my advice because it’s your first time is just keep her healthy, a healthy plant all the way to finish will produce lots, you’d be surprised, if you stress her out and she doesn’t react good, you’ll screw up the end yield and quality.
just let her grow and keep us posted with any concerns.
she looks good!
a full plant photo would be nice.

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

ok, well my advice because it’s your first time is just keep her healthy, a healthy plant all the way to finish will produce lots, you’d be surprised, if you stress her out and she doesn’t react good, you’ll screw up the end yield and quality.
just let her grow and keep us posted with any concerns.
she looks good!
a full plant photo would be nice.
Yes bro 100% thanks very much for the info, I am feeding it some plant magic + organic nutrients and I was gonna give it some molasses next feed but don’t know if what I have would be correct to use I’ll post a photo off the molasses below. I’ve also encountered some caterpillars on the plant which has been annoying I’ve just been removing them by hand if you have any other advice for them?

D1D6BFC1 DD56 410B B0C7 B50C810EFEBA
49577A4D 65E7 42EE 8D54 769DA15375CA
E0426555 962E 4D2A A19B 6EB03F6CC6A1
AF540660 968A 4203 A7EE 2E4858E5C8D1
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well with a quick look, it looks like you got her in perfect health!! just keep it going!
molasses i hear about, but never used it. just be careful, she’s flowering now and sensitive to some stuff.
someone who has will post advice for you here.

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

well with a quick look, it looks like you got her in perfect health!! just keep it going!
molasses i hear about, but never used it. just be careful, she’s flowering now and sensitive to some stuff.
someone who has will post advice for you here.
Appreciate your time and advice mate thank you🙏

Dan789

Dan789

Just be aware how when using molasses, you drop the ph quite a bit... PH all your feed, so you don’t cause a problem with the PH off... Good luck looks great for a first try.
Not getting how your plants could possibly be light starved outdoors?

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Just be aware how when using molasses, you drop the ph quite a bit... PH all your feed, so you don’t cause a problem with the PH off... Good luck looks great for a first try.
Not getting how your plants could possibly be light starved outdoors?
Thanks very much for the info and feedback mate. So what do you reckon I should do buy a ph adjuster to add to the nutrients then use molasses? I’m growing in my backyard which is located in an area with terrace housing so our yards are blocked by walls and the sun only really hits my plant directly at certain periods off the day which is starving the plant a small bit from some light but I still get some decent sun from around 1 in the day until 5 the rest is kind of shade if you get me

Dan789

Dan789

When mixing nutrients add everything, then PH the lot... that’s what I do, with OK success, but I’m no expert, just an amateur growing his/her own, like yourself.
As far as the sun, I get that you don’t have full sun all day long, but other than moving your grow indoors under supplemental lighting I can’t see any reasonable way for you to affect that light staved situation. So you’ll just have to make do... Good luck, hope your harvest comes off without a hitch.

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

When mixing nutrients add everything, then PH the lot... that’s what I do, with OK success, but I’m no expert, just an amateur growing his/her own, like yourself.
As far as the sun, I get that you don’t have full sun all day long, but other than moving your grow indoors under supplemental lighting I can’t see any reasonable way for you to affect that light staved situation. So you’ll just have to make do... Good luck, hope your harvest comes off without a hitch.
100% bro thanks again for the tips, how would I go about ph’ing the solution I’m mixing tho? Is it like a separate add on I can buy somewhere? Many thanks again mate same to yourself happy growing as always 🙏

Akabudz

Akabudz

What part of the world are you at bro?
Give her 6 to 8 weeks and you should have fat buds, looking great so far 👍

Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

What part of the world are you at bro?
Give her 6 to 8 weeks and you should have fat buds, looking great so far 👍
Cheers mate really appreciate the second opinion gives me some peace of mind lol. I’m located in the north of Ireland so hoping the weather doesn’t turn on me

Akabudz

Akabudz

I'm. In UK, i had a feeling you were close lol,
Fingers crossed we have some.nice weather for you bro,
The give away was the treacle 😂👍

Dan789

Dan789

100% bro thanks again for the tips, how would I go about ph’ing the solution I’m mixing tho? Is it like a separate add on I can buy somewhere? Many thanks again mate same to yourself happy growing as always 🙏
You’ve got two ways to PH a solution or PH your nutrients, one is to use a PH probe, the next is the PH indicator test strips. Mix up your solution, then test, adjust up or down using PH up, PH down till you get to 6.3-6.5 PH...

4BCBCC39 5DD7 4416 91C3 04EF3CF01BF6
Zakattack

Zakattack

Ph meter online , and then there’s some natural household products you can use to adjust it. Vinegar or lemon and bicarbonate of soda. Not sure which one goes in what direction but just google it.

TheKushie

TheKushie

Yes bro 100% thanks very much for the info, I am feeding it some plant magic + organic nutrients and I was gonna give it some molasses next feed but don’t know if what I have would be correct to use I’ll post a photo off the molasses below. I’ve also encountered some caterpillars on the plant which has been annoying I’ve just been removing them by hand if you have any other advice for them?
I would suggest you learn how to defoliate your plants that will help with air flow and more sunlight getting to budsites if you are wanting to use a product for bigger flowers look for a bloom product with high K and P. I would use molasses at every water and feed. High Brix plant produce high quality flowers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom