How can I organically raise my ph of my water?

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Not sure but I posted that very question,(in General) just a few minutes ago, will have to see if people chime in on it .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
True Seamaiden. Common sense should have been enough to answer my question but know very little about chloramines and have never used sodium thiosulfate so was just covering the bases. My ROd water supply has sort of a sulfur-methane- aged shit smell- sometimes it smells like vomit. My canary died last week. Does that mean that I should run?

Nope, it's the zombie apocalypse. Got nowhere to go!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Grim, sodium thiosulfate. 1%-3% solution.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

Wouldn't just plain old ashes from Burnt wood do this ? A friend of a friend swears by it, he gathers small branches leaves and burns them in this little outdoor fireplace ,then sifts through a strainer to get the finest ash :)

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Wouldn't just plain old ashes from Burnt wood do this ? A friend of a friend swears by it, he gathers small branches leaves and burns them in this little outdoor fireplace ,then sifts through a strainer to get the finest ash :)
I get where you're coming from dude. Many ways to skin a cat. Some better than others.
Good source for K, ie pot-ash.

L

lynnda gugler

get liquid lime at grow store. shake well, use eye dropper

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

I get where you're coming from dude. Many ways to skin a cat. Some better than others.

Well I guess that's a good thing ,just flipped . Do you have any idea how much K it could add ?

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Lol

Originally Posted by GanjaGardener
viewpost.gif

Originally Posted by CrippledArcher
Well I guess that's a good thing ,just flipped . Do you have any idea how much K it could add ?
If you need to ask that question, I'd suggest you go w/ a bottled organic nute program until you get your chops up. This cat has been skinned. :damnhippie:

Interesting user name.

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

If you need to ask that question, I'd suggest you go w/ a bottled organic nute program until you get your chops up. This cat has been skinned. :damnhippie:

Interesting user name.

I do , Using Roots along with some other,but it brings the PH down to like 5.5 and using soil that's a no go.So switched to his ash Brings it back to 6.5.6.8 which we use. I mean feel free to point me in the right direction,that's what all the rookies like me are here for :sweating

H

headiemeddie420

i use an organic citric acid amendment. Its food grade and a little goes a long way.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

wow. i'm such an idiot. glad u caught that.a little goes a long way. I'm a liar and a lousy ganja gardener too. Van you help me. My ladies all turned yellpw. Somenoe help! me love me sum help. who brought up ashes anyways? Gonna go read me my cookbook.

On my way out the door. Just cleaning up my messes on the way out.

Lots of OCT11 start dates commenting on my posts. Welcome and thanks.

Your pointed in the right direction.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

i use an organic citric acid amendment. Its food grade and a little goes a long way.
did i hear an echo? welcome headiemeddie. wish i had your user name.
hehe don't mind me. I'm a little nuts.

Thanks for the reputation SHoutUp . u b da man! didn't know you cared. Glad I turded you on to aloe. grow u sum aloe now, huh. lets see some picks. doesn't have to be aloe. show us what u got. i showed u mine. i want to see sum dat 3x3 cfl set-up. see sum desert. Friend request on it's way.

wow. ii just might have to stick around to sort this thing out. i was just leaving. but another new player has just piqued my curiosity and rrenewed my vigor.. Thanks headdiemeddie.

Hay. Anyone see UgandaPeace latesly? I want to share the good news w/ him.

Thanks for the support friends. it's the friendships i've made here that really count. i don't mind being dumped on. keep up the good work. Jump right in newbs. luv me dem new starts.

Speakin of reincarnation and afternoons spent lying to zen preasts, where is CTGuy? i hope i didn't do nuthin to discourage him or Uganda's Piece that made them disappear. Hope they reincarnated. bet they did.

luv me sum dat duplicity. luv me sum dat machiavellian.

i may have been too rash. where do you get your organic citric acid from. do you have a label, a link or something else that could help advance the topic. me luv me sum dat organic citric acid.

Don't worry 'bout me. I'm just an old, phucked up hippie tryin to learn about marijuana.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Zha3BWbl8[/YOUTUBE]

CrippledArcher

CrippledArcher

LOL I brought up the ashes , Because The Roots organic Line lowers the PH to low for soil.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

LOL I brought up the ashes , Because The Roots organic Line lowers the PH to low for soil.
You walk the walk. Some people talk the talk but want a free ticket on the walk part. Some people hide when you ask them to show pics of what they're talking about. I'd never come onto a site as a trial user, mock a post of another member and than go quiet. What's w/ those guys Crippled Arrow?

Anyways... do you have a pH meter? measure your ashes and water and take a reading. Since Roots is lowering your pH you probably don't want to lower it further unless you are adding an alkaline, ie Ca which will raise the pH to balance the out the low pH. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom