How can I tell if the seeds I have are good seeds?

• Thread starter Mrgrows466
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

I would like to know if there is a way tell if your seeds are good or bad.

AnonGrow420

AnonGrow420

if they are light almost white or beige is pre mature. black seeds are moldy or have been kept wrong. green ones are also premature but i find they have like a 25% chance to work out still. hope this helped. happy growing.

AnonGrow420

AnonGrow420

the lop-sided ones that aren't symmetrical are usually males as well. if you have any other questions feel free to ask

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

if they are light almost white or beige is pre mature. black seeds are moldy or have been kept wrong. green ones are also premature but i find they have like a 25% chance to work out still. hope this helped. happy growing.
Thanks for the advice. i have some bag seeds that were handed down to me and i am not sure if they were th reason my plants becaame hermies or if i did something wrong thats why i asked about the seeds. i guess i can have good seeds and still end up with a herm?

AnonGrow420

AnonGrow420

yeah light leaks can cause that or growing outdoors i find can also cause it sometimes i grow indoor with a timer so i haven't had it happen too many times like once i believe. i run an 18/6 light schedule for veg and a 12/12 for flower

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

yeah light leaks can cause that or growing outdoors i find can also cause it sometimes i grow indoor with a timer so i haven't had it happen too many times like once i believe. i run an 18/6 light schedule for veg and a 12/12 for flower
i will keep an eye out for that i have disturbed them with light once or twice stupid mistake but i will keep that i mind!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Some myth posted in here. Cant tell male or female seeds from the shape. And all good seeds are not dark brown or striped. My favorite strain makes tiny tan seeds that grow into huge sativa leaning hybrids.

Cant tell anything until you sprout them.

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Some myth posted in here. Cant tell male or female seeds from the shape. And all good seeds are not dark brown or striped. My favorite strain makes tiny tan seeds that grow into huge sativa leaning hybrids.

[/QUOT

i will take that into consideration. ive herd that any seeds that came from a hermie ae most likely to be hermies. what do you think?

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Anyone heard the myth about when germinating, you can sometimes tel the sex by the way the tap root comes out? I read usually if it comes out the top it’s female, and if it splits the side and comes out there, it’s usually male?

Latest posts

Top Bottom