How close are these plants?

• Thread starter Ray.Ray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ray.Ray

Ray.Ray

Hi folks .. looking for some help again. I am leaving for a 8 whole days ; Oct 3. So... What I would like to know is how close these are. I am in Eastern Ontario CA. Sun location not ideal 5.5 hours direct
Options for me are (a) Selectively Harvest at the end of the week so I can dry and jar before I leave. (b) Whole or Selectively Harvest just prior to leaving and let dry while I am gone (c) Harvest when I get back Oct 8. I have posted pictures; Not the best cameraman and not the best camera so I am hoping someone with a trained eye can tell me their best guess as to when this would be ready.
Weather till Saturday (26) is sunny 20+C. followed by 3 days of rain. Then mixed with highs of 15 and lows of 6 until I leave on Oct 2. The week I am away looks mixed as well.. lows of 4-5.

My clone guy says tagged these as Durban. (I have 3 all in about the same state) The best I can come up with is maybe Durban Autos based on photos Ive found online.. otherwise no idea. First noticed flowers end of July. I am also growing what looks like a very close to pure Sativa based on thin long leaves .. buds are full of white hairs right now, while the buds on these "Durbans" are less hairy but the calyxes are really pronounced. The Sativa flowered later and I will need to leave until I get back for sure . I grew them last year so I know more what to expect.
Can see some dew. Pics taken this am.
So am I days away? 10 Days away? or 2 + weeks away?. Thanks in advance

DP301_Whole.JPG
DP302_Cola1_Whole.JPG
DP304_ColaClose2.JPG
DP305_ColaClose3.JPG
DP306ColaClose4.JPG
DP307ColaTop1.JPG
DP308ColaTop2.JPG
DP309Cola2Top1.JPG
DP311Cola2Top3.JPG

Last edited:
BigCube

BigCube

I cant make out the tricombes fully. But from what I can make out, most of them look frosty. So I would be flushing now ready to pull when the flush is done.

But I don't like any amber, that's just me. Others might say wait till you see amber then pull it.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Agree with BigCube and next time trim those fan leaves so those buds in the middle aren’t larf lol

Top Bottom