How close do you guys think this plant is to harvest?

• Thread starter IHaveNoClothes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IHaveNoClothes

IHaveNoClothes

How hot is your tent? Sometimes if you have humidity and temp issues, it can shoot pistols out indefinitely. At first glance I would say three weeks under normal conditions. But it looks like it's been hot
It hasn't been hot based on the pictures you are referencing. I live in Montana, and I keep it well ventilated. But the last week has gotten pretty warm and I've noticed a few shoots, but I'll cut regardless

freezeland2

freezeland2

It hasn't been hot based on the pictures you are referencing. I live in Montana, and I keep it well ventilated. But the last week has gotten pretty warm and I've noticed a few shoots, but I'll cut regardless
They ain’t done. Still to many lively white pistils for my likening. But they ain’t mine and I’m only looking at pictures. If they look done to you and your happy with them whack em.

Texasbob

Texasbob

Week 7 of flower. Trouble seeing tricome colors with my camera but they seem to be getting milkier. How close do you guys think she is? Proprietary MangoBreath strain. View attachment 1118455
Very beautiful plants! It looks like you have done a great job so congratulations! Like the other people have said, you have a few weeks left! You should continue to see those colas bulk up and you should have a great harvest!

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Yeah you might want to wait two or three weeks. It doesn't look like it's even started swelling up yet

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
look at the pistils, those hairs. wait till they are almost all orange (too many white on yours) AND the orange ones are all bunched up and shrunk in (yours arent). not sticking out like the white ones (that is how yours are). then start really looking at the trichomes. use a phone app, there are a ton of them most will work for this. look about half way down the bud in the middle and see if any are amber. wait till there are somewhere between 5% and 25%, depending on how you like your weed. if there are a few there, look higher up and on other buds. as it gets there you will see the buds getting fatter and you will be glad you waited.

not sure which strain you have but many take a lot longer than this, and each girl is unique. but waiting is the key to success!

Panhead59

Panhead59

look at the pistils, those hairs. wait till they are almost all orange (too many white on yours) AND the orange ones are all bunched up and shrunk in (yours arent). not sticking out like the white ones (that is how yours are). then start really looking at the trichomes. use a phone app, there are a ton of them most will work for this. look about half way down the bud in the middle and see if any are amber. wait till there are somewhere between 5% and 25%, depending on how you like your weed. if there are a few there, look higher up and on other buds. as it gets there you will see the buds getting fatter and you will be glad you waited.

not sure which strain you have but many take a lot longer than this, and each girl is unique. but waiting is the key to success!
Growing will definitely test one's patience

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i watch a lot of growdiaries, many many many harvest too soon, then in the final comments act all disappointing at the yield.

patience is not my strong suit, but i also have an affinity to kill the plant (long story, but it KNOWS!!) so it keeps me from cutting and i use the time to google

... it is always wait two more weeks... so i do! got me to week 6 flower, and im determined to wait till the plant tells me its done! so... two more weeks... then two more weeks... then two more...

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

This is fantastic news, as I was scared I was behind on flushing, and was slightly disappointed with final size. I suppose ill start flushing now then, and wait for some massive buds
Are you hydro? If so. Do not flushbwith just water. Get flushing nutes or something. @DreamwalkerJ knows more about this too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom