How close do you guys think this plant is to harvest?

• Thread starter IHaveNoClothes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IHaveNoClothes

IHaveNoClothes

Week 7 of flower. Trouble seeing tricome colors with my camera but they seem to be getting milkier. How close do you guys think she is? Proprietary MangoBreath strain.
How close do you guys think this plant is to harvest

IHaveNoClothes

IHaveNoClothes

Yeah atleast 2-3 weeks. Report back when you get there
This is fantastic news, as I was scared I was behind on flushing, and was slightly disappointed with final size. I suppose ill start flushing now then, and wait for some massive buds!

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Looking closer but still a ways yet. I’d say check again in 2 weeks. See how it’s loading up with weight? What strain again?

IHaveNoClothes

IHaveNoClothes

Looking closer but still a ways yet. I’d say check again in 2 weeks. See how it’s loading up with weight? What strain again?
Mango breath. Still a few weeks? Damnnnn. Gonna have to order a microscope to check the tricomes. Already long cut nutes, so should have a nice clean taste at least.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Ya take your time. No sense losing out on weight and effect by cutting early. I’m running a 7-9 week and getting in the window soon but I only go by flowering times as a guide. I don’t even start counting until flowers are established. So if I went by first sign I’d be done now but I know I’m still weeks away too. I start flushing on Wednesday

219EFD37 9A0E 4C04 930E FE7EA42294AF
IHaveNoClothes

IHaveNoClothes

Ya take your time. No sense losing out on weight and effect by cutting early. I’m running a 7-9 week and getting in the window soon but I only go by flowering times as a guide. I don’t even start counting until flowers are established. So if I went by first sign I’d be done now but I know I’m still weeks away too. I start flushing on Wednesday
I'm in week 8 of flower, 15 week grow. Well past recommended window, although they can be fairly unreliable. Appreciate the advice though. The longer the wait, the bigger the buds ideally.

IHaveNoClothes

IHaveNoClothes

I don't have a great camera, but they certainly appear milky at this point. Think it's about time to harvest.

20210515 072404
20210515 072329
JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Beautiful buds.
I like to see mostly cloudy and some amber while the bigger white hairs recede. I'd say your days away from chop. You already flushed right? You could stop watering entirely next few days to help drying.

IHaveNoClothes

IHaveNoClothes

Beautiful buds.
I like to see mostly cloudy and some amber while the bigger white hairs recede. I'd say your days away from chop. You already flushed right? You could stop watering entirely next few days to help drying.
Yeah I actually completely cut nutes out during most of flower. Attempting to see how the bud tastes with essentially a super cleanse. And surprisingly the buds are still absolutely massive without the nutes. The leaves also stayed very green because of this.

I'd say I'll wait till Wednesday, and if I see any amber tricomes I'll harvest, if not I'll just harvest next Friday either way.

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Kinda gross but.....
Buds mature the same kinda way that women have their menstrual cycles. Material builds up waiting for fertilization. Eventually the window passes and the buildup starts to break down and die.
With pot, we are trying to harvest right as it realizes no seeds are gonna happen and it starts to degrade.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
you can use an app on your phone for a magnifying device. and when you take the pic with the phone, magnify before taking, then you can blow that up after too. but the magnifying apps work good enough.

just go to your playstore and type magnifying and there are plenty

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Week 7 of flower. Trouble seeing tricome colors with my camera but they seem to be getting milkier. How close do you guys think she is? Proprietary MangoBreath strain. View attachment 1118455
How hot is your tent? Sometimes if you have humidity and temp issues, it can shoot pistols out indefinitely. At first glance I would say three weeks under normal conditions. But it looks like it's been hot

Top Bottom