How Close? Time For One Last Feed?

• Thread starter CanuckBass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CanuckBass

Temps here for the next 2 weeks are day timE 16-20 and evenings 11+12.
Couple days of rain but after that ssunny. Seeds from Jamaica started indoors last March. Had to drop them in the ground in a less than ideal spot as they are only getting 4-5 hrs direct sun. First time grow.amd trying to figure if I have time for one last feed of bloom tech. Any guidance?
How close time for one last feed
How close time for one last feed 2
How close time for one last feed 2
How close time for one last feed 3
How close time for one last feed 5
How close time for one last feed 7

How close time for one last feed 4
How close time for one last feed 6
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Temps here for the next 2 weeks are day timE 16-20 and evenings 11+12.
Couple days of rain but after that ssunny. Seeds from Jamaica started indoors last March. Had to drop them in the ground in a less than ideal spot as they are only getting 4-5 hrs direct sun. First time grow.amd trying to figure if I have time for one last feed of bloom tech. Any guidance?View attachment 833067 View attachment 833068 View attachment 833068 View attachment 833069 View attachment 833071 View attachment 833074
have your trichomes started going cloudy yet, and amber trikes as well? I don't go with posted times only use the flowers to tell when they are ready.

C

CanuckBass

They are still clear. That's why I'm wondering if I have a couple more weeks left so I can feed them one more time?

Madbud

Madbud

Trichs will always turn amber later, as long as its still putting out white pistils it has not peaked.

C

CanuckBass

Yes just had a good look at the tricks and still clear. Do I have time for another nute feed?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Prob 4 more weeks by the looks of them and with clear trichs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom