How do I fix my plants

• Thread starter KingBvM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingBvM

KingBvM

I like that idea better, I'm going to repot in bigger containers mix some earthworm castings azos & mykros with dolomite lime as a top dressing over the portion of he old soil.

I'm just going to keep these ons in veg for about 6 or so month and use them as mother plants at this point .

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I like that idea better, I'm going to repot in bigger containers mix some earthworm castings azos & mykros with dolomite lime as a top dressing over the portion of he old soil.

I'm just going to keep these ons in veg for about 6 or so month and use them as mother plants at this point .
mix one level tablespoon of dolomite lime per one gallon of soil before planting, but don't add it to peat based medium

if you want to be cautious you can use half that amount of dolomite and add more if needed later

KingBvM

KingBvM

mix one level tablespoon of dolomite lime per one gallon of soil before planting, but don't add it to peat based medium

if you want to be cautious you can use half that amount of dolomite and add more if needed later

I think less is more 🤔 they have already been through the ringer

Latest posts

Top Bottom