• Tagged users None
Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

How do i get these ladys to fatting up its week 2 of flower
How do i get these ladys to fatting up its week 2 of flower 2
How do i get these ladys to fatting up its week 2 of flower 3

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Lookin good Bro. You still have a lot of time left and they should fatten up a lot still on their own.

Hard to say what to do different since I don't know what you are doing and everything looks pretty good already. Looks like the plant in the background is having some issues by looking at some of the leaves.

If you give more info on your grow, folks can give you their advice, you can take it or leave it. I have found some great advice and help here so I advise to give it up and see what the experts say.

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

I am a 1st time grower I started this grow with mg potting soil I also have a bottle of tiger bloom just kinda scared to use it, not knowing if i screwed up using mg potting soil

growsince79

growsince79

I am a 1st time grower I started this grow with mg potting soil I also have a bottle of tiger bloom just kinda scared to use it, not knowing if i screwed up using mg potting soil
how old are the plants? When did you flip? They look pretty fast.

socks4free

socks4free

I would recommend finding better soil for your next grow miracle grow is shit. As mentioned previously the plant in the back is having some issues, if you haven't already you need to figure out what is going on there.

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

They are in week 2 of flower I started 12 12 last week.... before that tho I had them veging for 4 months when I bought them I was told they was autoflower, but they was photo

Thegreattattoo143

Thegreattattoo143

I would recommend finding better soil for your next grow miracle grow is shit. As mentioned previously the plant in the back is having some issues, if you haven't already you need to figure out what is going on there.
Yea I went and got foxfram ocean forset and happyfrog to mix this go around I just started a new grow in other tent

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

DO NOT GIVE TIGER BLOOM!!! MG is infused with food and sodium ie salt, they look great considering, i use Atami Bloombastic, what you need to do is let plant flower for a bit more time, then flush the shit out of plant this will get rid of any leftover food and salt check ph, at this point you can cut light cycle to 12 12 and give a very lite dose of tiger bloom, the cut in cycle will help induce flowering but go real lite on the tiger bloom.

Top Bottom