how do i rewire my 600w maxibright euro light without the hood for vert grow hlp plz!

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

i took it off and now it isnt working??? does anyone have a diagram of the correct way plz i need to work this out my plants are getin to big for tent n need to vert asap some top leafs are burning...

C

critical

i have even put a litle piece of metal inbetween the fixture and the earthy cable incase it needed the metal hood for that??? but still nothing???? how is this done?????

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

i have even put a litle piece of metal inbetween the fixture and the earthy cable incase it needed the metal hood for that??? but still nothing???? how is this done?????
what exactly are you trying to say?

every ballast is different too, those cables alone. do you know how many factories in china are making cables like that. my guess is that every ballast uses different wire manufactures, who’s to say they are all color coordinated to some kind of standard. The inside wires are going to be different
I wired mine wrong before and my ballast stopped working. My guess is to plug in your ballast and test which wires are live, one of them is a ground i remember that. your only other option is to open the ballast (that’s if it’s a fan type ballast, the gel ones i don’t think should be dismantled) then get a diagram of hid setup, they are pretty much self explanatory. In my experience they are wired all about the same way. then it will be easy. what kind of ballast do you have? you could also run out and buy a super spreader and place it in front of you light.

Heat Shield Super Spreader

Top Bottom