How do they look? First time grower they're 8 days from germination just some regular seeds out of some gorilla glue I smoked.

• Thread starter thirdeyeclyde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think they engineer that stuff to go to the whole season. Maybe time release fertilizer which makes it tough to get around. Just my opinion but if you’re going to use miracle grow, I think you’re better off starting with a low fertilizer soil and using miracle grow fertilizer to feed them. Back in the 70s that was ago to fertilizer when things were ramping up in Norcal. Up in Humboldt and Trinity you could always tell a pot grower because their hands were stained green or blue. Lol.

thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

IMG 4615

IMG 4614
IMG 4619
IMG 4618
IMG 4613
IMG 4616
IMG 4617
thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

They are taking off for sure now!
Funny story about the one that's filled to the top with soil. That's the one that initially had nutrient burn and I transplanted it to a solo cup from a one gallon pot because I caught a stray cat pissing in the soil. So I'm assuming it's Nitrogen burn 🤣 I believe it was getting into my bone meal also. Haven't seen that cat since.

thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

Here is the roots to one of my strawberry fields
That is looking awesome, how long should I wait before transplanting from the solo to my 5 gallon bucket? I definitely want to make sure my root ball is established.

thirdeyeclyde

thirdeyeclyde

Little advice next time plant seeds in clear solo cups then put them inside the red ones that way you can see your roots develop. I'd give it at least another 2 to 3 weeks then transplant.
I definitely didn't even think about that 🤦‍♂️

T

tank86

I didn't at first but then I did it and I'm glad i did and I'm actually using using Styrofoam cups for the other solo cups

Top Bottom