How Do You Control Humidity In Your Tent ?

• Thread starter Growbro20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growbro20

Growbro20

What’s up guys...

My plants are coming up on week 3 of flower and I’m having a hard time keeping the humidity down. I have a 4x8 tent with 6 plants in 5 gallon pots. When the lights are on temps are 72-75 and humidity is around 50%.When the lights go out humidity has shot you as high as 80%.

I have 2 ac infinity 6” exhaust fans going at full speed, 1x 16 in oscillating fan on 24/7, and a 12” oscillating fan on the floor. I also have a tiny dehumidifier that’s not really making much of a difference lol.

Before I drop $100+ on a bigger dehumidifier is there anything I can do to keep humidity down ?

Terpz719

Terpz719

RH usually goes up during lights off because the temps drop. What's the RH of the air that's going into your tent? Are the exhaust fans running 24 hrs? Your dehumidifier may not be keeping up if the tent keeps getting refreshed with high RH air at night. Just some things to think about.

Growbro20

Growbro20

RH usually goes up during lights off because the temps drop. What's the RH of the air that's going into your tent? Are the exhaust fans running 24 hrs? Your dehumidifier may not be keeping up if the tent keeps getting refreshed with high RH air at night. Just some things to think about.

the air going into the tent is usually 70 degrees and 55% humidity

Latest posts

Top Bottom