How do you grow clones and seedlings the best way? 🤔

• Thread starter Vegmama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vegmama

Vegmama

Hello, I'm new on thcfarmer but have been appreciating the advice from the community for a while now. I am a new grower and I popped 6 out of ten hibiscus seeds (zkittlez x blueberry muffin) (I made the mistake of keeping them too wet or too, dry maybe a combo of the two? trying to finesse the process too much) so 4 didnt make it. They are about 4.5 weeks old now and I have been giving them dechlorinated water that is ph'd to about 6.5. I grow in soil.... two of them are showing odd yellowing like markings with slight little burned spots on the edges. I haven't been able to diagnose them yet.Other than that they seem to be healthy, their new growth seems like a nice healthy green color. Its Just that the yellowing leaves are maybe getting slightly worse I haven't fed any food to them yet either. Also I took a bunch of blueberry muffin clones that are looking lighter than they should too. I have no pictures of them. They are 3 weeks old now... they get the same water as the seedlings. I have them all in a 4 x 8 grow tent. I keep it clean at all times as well... i attached pictures (same leaf slightly different light in each so you can see the colorations) if anyone thinks they can tell what's going on. I can answer any questions if you need more info, I just want to learn to grow great medicine for myself and these plants are supposed to be my mothers and I'm not sure the best way to feed them, with organic nutes or top dress and tea.
Thanks in advance for anyone willing to give a few words of advice to a newbie..
..🙏 lol thanks for putting up with scattered post, ill get the hang of this forum thing soon.!

How do you grow clones and seedlings the best way
How do you grow clones and seedlings the best way 2
How do you grow clones and seedlings the best way 3
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey veg , pinch the bottom leaves off and chuck em in the trash ....you're fine , you don't have any problem here , as long as your getting fresh vigorous green growth ......no issue

dire wolf

dire wolf

Are you concerned about the few bottom leaves in the pic or is there a plant in the background that I'm not seeing ?
What potting mix are you using ?
What feed ?

Vegmama

Vegmama

Are you concerned about the few bottom leaves in the pic or is there a plant in the background that I'm not seeing ?
What potting mix are you using ?
What feed ?
Thanks! I would pick the leaves off but today I noticed a couple of my other plants doing the same thing on the leaves, I will try and get more pics tonight....I'm using fox farm ocean forest and no nutes yet. Still deciding if I want to add nutrients or top dress.

Top Bottom