How Do You Handle Investors In A Warehouse Grow?

• Thread starter G Star
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kalikush

Kalikush

That model is going bye-bye by 2018 at the latest. I'm finding myself rather fascinated with the middling aspect. My record is perfectly clean, I pass BG checks AND I'm bondable. Plus, I clean up really well.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread but what will the new model be? I would say I'm similar to you Seamaiden and would love to be in G Star's position. I hope to be in the coming year once I work out the final kinks in my skill set and find the right investor.

I'm curious what deal you work out G Star..

My bad, what kind of deal did you work out? Glad to hear you move in next week! What are your top strains for the first run?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
MMRSA+local regulations. We've got a bit of a mess going on, legally speaking, here in California. It's becoming quite a mish-mash of rules and regulations even the lawyers can't keep up with.

Kalikush

Kalikush

MMRSA+local regulations. We've got a bit of a mess going on, legally speaking, here in California. It's becoming quite a mish-mash of rules and regulations even the lawyers can't keep up with.

At least the urgency bill "deletes language that explicitly authorized local governments to ban storage, cultivation, provision, transport, etc. by patients and caregivers." I think that would be the good in it, but sounds like 'they' want to keep the black market alive and well with all the bans and such. I wonder what happens if Bernie changes its classification, would the penalties for not abiding by local regulations be so minimal that it wouldn't matter? Hopefully!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Which urgency bill is that? To the best of my knowledge all localities are still fully able to fully ban all aspects of cannabis except actual consumption right now.

If Bernie reschedules to Sched. II, we're still just as fucked if not MORE so. Look up what Sched. II drugs are and how they're handled.

2DogWalker

@Seamaiden if it gets rescheduled to schedule 2 it's gonna be the Wild West and I for one can't wait to be a cowboy.... National business, airplanes and shit, money falling out the 1%'s pockets to get on this...

Good luck farmers
2dog

Natural

Natural

Which urgency bill is that? To the best of my knowledge all localities are still fully able to fully ban all aspects of cannabis except actual consumption right now.

If Bernie reschedules to Sched. II, we're still just as fucked if not MORE so. Look up what Sched. II drugs are and how they're handled.
No where ever has Sanders ever eluded to placing Cannabis into Schedule 2..with drugs like dilaudid and oxycontin.
He has introduced a bill that describes striking the words THC from The Controlled substances Act. The goal he has is to treat Cannabis in the same way we do alcohol.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s2237/text

Kalikush

Kalikush

I just looked on the Norml site and saw an update on the MMRSA from Feb of this year:

http://www.canorml.org/news/A_SUMMARY_OF_THE_MEDICAL_MARIJUANA_REGULATION_AND_SAFETY_ACT

Definitely don't want Clinton rescheduling it then and hope we can all bern one WITH Bernie soon!

No where ever has Sanders ever eluded to placing Cannabis into Schedule 2..with drugs like dilaudid and oxycontin.
He has introduced a bill that describes striking the words THC from The Controlled substances Act. The goal he has is to treat Cannabis in the same way we do alcohol.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s2237/text

You're right, I must have heard Clinton talk about rescheduling it but Sanders said he wants to end Federal prohibition, which is awesome!

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I don't want to get to political but none of those douche bags will reschedule or legalize weed. And chances of Bernie getting in that house are about as good as me getting in there. And CA is a joke. I would bet that by 2018 this retarded state still won't have shit figured out and they will just prolong the process of regulation. And hopefully Hillary's plane crashes into the ocean

ken dog

ken dog

Approximate numbers from my records. Gonna round up:

Electricity cost for each light / per month: $60
Nutrient/media/co2 cost for each light / per month: $50

100 lights, looking at:
$6k a month for electricity
$3k a month for fertilizer, media, and co2
Rent for a 100 light warehouse is around 3k to 5k square feet. This cost is anywhere from $1 to $3 / sq foot.

100 lights can yield conservatively (assuming 80 flower 20 veg lights) about 40lbs a month.

To process 40 pounds, you're looking at market rate $150/lb, which is $6k a month.

So, in summary

PER MONTH
$6,000 electricity
$3,000 fertilizer, media, co2
$6,000 trimming fees
$3,000 to $15,000 in rent

Hope it helps.

Market rate $150/lb.?
I reread it though... It appears he was talking about the cost to produce it.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.:)

miko

miko

Market rate $150/lb.?
I reread it though... It appears he was talking about the cost to produce it.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.:)

Oh, that isn't too far off the mark for power and everything required.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I don't want to get to political but none of those douche bags will reschedule or legalize weed. And chances of Bernie getting in that house are about as good as me getting in there. And CA is a joke. I would bet that by 2018 this retarded state still won't have shit figured out and they will just prolong the process of regulation. And hopefully Hillary's plane crashes into the ocean
Lol,sad but true!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
QuOTE="Seamaiden, post: 1571258, member: 12515"]That model is going bye-bye by 2018 at the latest. I'm finding myself rather fascinated with the middling aspect. My record is perfectly clean, I pass BG checks AND I'm bondable. Plus, I clean up really well.
How well do you clean up? :)[/QUOTE]
LMAO I was gonna say the same thing, but didnt want to deal with Dave. :D @Seamaiden is swims with the fishies, so I bet she cleans up real nice!!!

MrBlah

MrBlah

Approximate numbers from my records. Gonna round up:

Electricity cost for each light / per month: $60
Nutrient/media/co2 cost for each light / per month: $50

100 lights, looking at:
$6k a month for electricity
$3k a month for fertilizer, media, and co2
Rent for a 100 light warehouse is around 3k to 5k square feet. This cost is anywhere from $1 to $3 / sq foot.

100 lights can yield conservatively (assuming 80 flower 20 veg lights) about 40lbs a month.

To process 40 pounds, you're looking at market rate $150/lb, which is $6k a month.

So, in summary

PER MONTH
$6,000 electricity
$3,000 fertilizer, media, co2
$6,000 trimming fees
$3,000 to $15,000 in rent

Hope it helps.

Just went back through and read the whole thread.

You're spending an awful lot on fertilizer and consumables. $50? Really? If you go the way of conventional fertilizers and general horticulture/agriculture practices, you'll spend maybe $4-6/light per month on fertilizer and media.

N

noone88

I am going by my old receipts which includes replacing equipment and lamps. Rounding up as well.

miko

miko

Just went back through and read the whole thread.

You're spending an awful lot on fertilizer and consumables. $50? Really? If you go the way of conventional fertilizers and general horticulture/agriculture practices, you'll spend maybe $4-6/light per month on fertilizer and media.

I know this wasn't directed to me directly, but thought I would share some true costs now that I have some experience.

It would be hard to get an exact cost per. I run 5, 1000W and 6, 315W Ceramics in flower and a 5 Ton AC, plus a heavy lit VEG.

Per month I am at about $600 in hard costs.
$400 power, $100 Nectar of the gods and maybe $100 misc costs (dirt, seed, etc)

So I am doing about 4 units each month, so my hard cost per is right at $150 per, however if I factor in my $400 a month build out investment, I am at another $100 per, so $250 each.

Build out cost I am factoring it was $25,000 and over a 5 year time is $400 a month.

Then how do you factor new equipment costs against your per product, like we got a TrimPal for $4,000 for dry trim (which is awesome, btw. I spend about 30 minutes a unit instead of 10 hours).

Last, I do the 4 a month or so and typically at 28 per. So about 10k a month in total coming in after my hard costs.
Would like to get this to 5 a month before year end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom