How do you jacks 321 with soil

• Thread starter Majorpots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Majorpots

Majorpots

Not ready just 3 weeks in soil. Jacks was cheap. And plants seem to love it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Since you are in soil, you have a choice to make.
Organic or semi-organic?

Semi is using Jacks or other bottled nutes.
Full organic is nothing but water once the grow starts.

We grow fully organic and bottled nutes are not a part of it.

Majorpots

Majorpots

Jacks is a powder is that a bottle. Or is bottle nutes a term.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Bottled Nutes means nutes that you add during the grow.
Organic is when you amend the soil and cook it before planting, then only add water from then on.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

How often to feed and what not with jacks321
Depends on what soil - what’s in it? Usually “soil” has some NPKCa and some micros. How much and how long it lasts is a wide ranging variable.
That said I’d use the 321 ratio at 1/2 strength with Mr Fulvic, and MSA type silicate (grow genius is the best) at full recommended strength. And add to that cold pressed kelp. Ferti-organic makes the best powdered. But smallest size is 50 pounds for about 300 or you can buy Kelp it Real who sources from them and repackaged for 40/lb.
Thats basically Billfarthings balling on a budget recipe. But I’d go 1/2 strength. Maybe 1/4 at the start. Check that thread out.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, what he said. ^^ Bottled = Not naturally organic.

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

Imho I wouldn’t mess with organic unless I did it outdoors and had many years experience w organic. And Too much work to get it right. Need to start year before to get soil cooking then need a vortex tea barrel. My buddy does that but not fir me. He also sources manure, earthworm castings and other stuff by the yard. And has a tractor with attachments.
Or just use salts.

Majorpots

Majorpots

Well I'm on a budget just dropped some cash on the equipment. So first grow is by the seat on my pants without being stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom