How do you like to scrog your tent?

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Hi everyone. What do you like to use as a scrog net in your tent? I have a 5x5 and I'd like to set up a net this time but I really don't like the elastic nets that stretch to fit your tent. Any easy pvc builds that I can do?

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

They have different size trellis nets cheap on Amazon and Ebay. I recently bought some for my 4x8 for next run, will be first time doing scrog. I bought a pack of zip ties for now to just fasten net to the tent poles but might try to make a frame for the scrog later

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

They have different size trellis nets cheap on Amazon and Ebay. I recently bought some for my 4x8 for next run, will be first time doing scrog. I bought a pack of zip ties for now to just fasten net to the tent poles but might try to make a frame for the scrog later
All the ones I'm seeing for a 5x5 look like the holes would be too big once you stretch it to fit.

freezeland2

freezeland2

All the ones I'm seeing for a 5x5 look like the holes would be too big once you stretch it to fit.
I have a trellis over a couple outside plants. Initially I was worried about the same thing. Mine has like 6”x6” squares that I thought would be to big. They are not, and actually glad because I can move and adjust plants for maintenance. I just keep the tops pushed under a strand as they get tall enough. The trellis filled out nice. Even canopy etc.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I have a trellis over a couple outside plants. Initially I was worried about the same thing. Mine has like 6”x6” squares that I thought would be to big. They are not, and actually glad because I can move and adjust plants for maintenance. I just keep the tops pushed under a strand as they get tall enough. The trellis filled out nice. Even canopy etc.
Thanks, appreciate the feedback.

FourPlants

FourPlants

I built mine out of 2 10 ft 3/4 PVC sticks and and 4 90s. Hung it with paracord from the frame of them tent and tied mason twine in 5x5 squares. I can adjust tension on the lines by rotating them around the pipe to really let me do some fine tuning, Also its nice and tight like a guitar string and not some loose looking fishing net.

Also acts like the high CFM kit Gorilla sells to keep then tent walls from being pulled into far from the negative pressure

0823-jpeg.1160650

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I built mine out of 2 10 ft 3/4 PVC sticks and and 4 90s. Hung it with paracord from the frame of them tent and tied mason twine in 5x5 squares. I can adjust tension on the lines by rotating them around the pipe to really let me do some fine tuning, Also its nice and tight like a guitar string and not some loose looking fishing net.

Also acts like the high CFM kit Gorilla sells to keep then tent walls from being pulled into far from the negative pressure

0823-jpeg.1160650
I like that idea, great setup. I'm wondering if I can rig something similar but with legs. I don't want to put too much weight on by tent roof as I still haven't upgraded my vivosun tent.

FourPlants

FourPlants

I like that idea, great setup. I'm wondering if I can rig something similar but with legs. I don't want to put too much weight on by tent roof as I still haven't upgraded my vivosun tent.
Yes , change from the 90s and get three ways and then just do legs gong down. Will be fixed heights unless you decide on something like unions with multi section legs

this would be the three way

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Just throw any net in there mate it’s only to flatten the canopy out imo

B22FEC2A 1B0E 4EF0 B259 743950EA4A36
96252025 5792 47CA 9E10 E32CE2588A35
DE71268B D078 413D 8CC1 A62A9B7CB6DA
9BB16CA0 9964 44D2 8026 85E471F507EB
3F840453 D6DA 4A57 88FB D9FA4463C6E8
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Similar to what others have done ... This covers about 20" x 60" area of my 5 x 5.

2 x 5 trellis net
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

0823-jpeg.1160650
Nice set up.im doing organic soil I had two going one died or wasn't doing well ibgot rod of it. Was free anyways. But I wanna know we're da hell I place the hui and the duhi. When scroging

Top Bottom