How do you reverse or stop the effects of stress?

• Thread starter TALLDOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TALLDOG

TALLDOG

I have two clones. Their DNA is Pineapple Chunk (Barney Farms).
These were given to me as an exchange for providing the beans to start a mother ... yada yada yada.
I received the clones in very rough shape, and I don't seem to be making any headway towards recovery.
They (clones) were being kept outside in 95* F up until two weeks ago. As it is Sept and the days are getting shorter, both were showing signs of flowering. Right or wrong, I put them in a tent at 76*F, and 24 hours of light from a LED (300 Watt) aray.
Note: I've had successful grows using this light in the past.
I have them in a mixture of coco coir and potting soil. Keeping the PH at 6.0 and crossing fingers they will pull out.
Currently as you can see from the photos. They are presenting single distorted/twisted leaves.
What if anything can I do to recover these two girls?
Photo #1 is the same plant but two weeks earlier.

Sick plant 1
Sick plant 2
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Time and plantfullness:smoking: I just made that word up.
Plantfullness: the understanding of what your plants need to thrive.

az2000

az2000

I've always heard SuperThrive is good for stressed plants. I've never used it. You said it's in coco an potting mix. Do you know which potting mix?

That second photo shows a small wet mark in the soil. Do you wet the entire soil, or do you give sips around the stalk? (The latter could be a problem. Do you water to get runoff?).

TALLDOG

TALLDOG

Good news.... After 3 weeks of TLC, I see what appears to be small 3 leaf shoots.
I kept them around 75*F, PH 6.0, Humidity 50% ish, very little nutes.
Here is the potting soil mix. Coco Loco (Bush Doctor).

Regarding watering, I water until it runs off. What you are seeing is... I added some soil, as it looked like the roots were becoming exposed after my last watering... so it looks like a streak... It was soaked.

Coco Loco 001
Coco Loco 002
Coco Loco 003

Latest posts

Top Bottom