How do you smoke a bong with a goatee?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I can't get a good seal and I want to keep the goatee???

R

redshift75

first off you cant smoke from my bong without one of these. not my photos. But these are great for that. Just have to find the style that works for you.

lots of options

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That mouth peace is a great idea. Might see if I can pick one up at the headshop tonight on my way home.
I'm not a bong smoker anymore we do have one here for guest I'll order some now I like the one with the filter when our friends use our bong we but a tissue in the neck to catch the water . . Od .

R

redshift75

I pretty much keep them on hand to sell my friends. Its a must. I just dont like sharing bongs. Just so much more sterile to say its never touched anyone's lips. and i dont like all the cleaners and such. Nothing worse then a big rip and tasting alcohol vapors. Ive gotten them at bulk price for like $3 for the basic ones and like $6 for the filter one. Now pretty much everyone i know has one. Only end up getting one when they forget it when they come visit. these have been a game changer. Was a company for years before them that used to just make the little sleeves like acrylic bongs have Id always see randomly at smoke shops. I used to just buy those for a few dollars and just give em to people when we'd share a bong. So this is 10000x nicer. then the little plasti dip old school ones.

Side note: The filter really helps block droolers. Just a Pro tip. So if you have that friend that takes big rips and always drools. Game Changer right there!

For me smoking with someone is largely smoking separately at the same time. unless its my significant other. Thats only exception. Ill roll a joint for people if they want to share it. Its nothing personal, just not my style. Some people do get offended by that.

R

redshift75

So if any of you do start using them. Oh man!! let me give you a big warning. If you clip it on the choker. Remember to pull it out of the bong. I luckily have a couple "unbreakable bongs" that have survived some "WTF DID YOU DO" moments. So if you do it for personal use. Dont use the choker. if you use the choker. Remember to take it out. Its mostly only the unfiltered one. The filtered one really doesnt have that problem.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Bubblers are your friend. Or smaller ones like toro's.

Top Bottom