HOW DO YOU USE FLOWER FUEL?!

• Thread starter Mr_Rebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_Rebel

Mr_Rebel

So I have a plant that I have to flower and I need to figure out what nutrients I am going to be using ASAP. So I bought this pk booster/ whatever you wanna call it called FLOWER FUEL along with botanicare cal-mag plus. Can I use the 2 in combination as my only nutrients? I am using a mix of vigoro potting mix and perlite at about a 50/50 ratio. I know what NPK means. And I know how to grow as I’ve done it a few times but this is the only nutrients I have right now during this flu thing and no one seems to be able to give an answer on this product. All replies are greatly appreciated
Link to flower fuel:https://www.amazon.com/Flower-Fuel-1-34-32-250g-Harvests/dp/B01L32CE20

visajoe1

visajoe1

you dont need cal mag in soil, even with all that perlite. i use flower fuel, but at half strength max. you could give a 1/4 feed at beginning of flower to ensure she has all the P she needs

have you used that soil before? not sure exactly whats in it, but i do see it has slow release fertilizer in it.

any pics?

Mr_Rebel

Mr_Rebel

you dont need cal mag in soil, even with all that perlite. i use flower fuel, but at half strength max. you could give a 1/4 feed at beginning of flower to ensure she has all the P she needs

have you used that soil before? not sure exactly whats in it, but i do see it has slow release fertilizer in it.

any pics?

any pics?
this is my first time using it I really don’t know what’s in it or what the heck I’m doing I guess. Next grow I’m switching to coco. I use Alaska fish fertilizer once the bottom leaves start to turn yellow. And I ph my water to 6.2-6.8 always . I use filtered tap water. So you say I don’t have to use cal mag?and I have a 400w hps with some supplemental blurple lights. So can I solely use flower fuel during flower? Does it have everything in it that I need ? Appreciate your reply man.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Flower fuel is a great powdered bloom booster compared to the hydro store for the money. Your base nutrients are in the soil already. Just follow the label directions for the first 6 weeks of flower. Taper your fertilizer week 7. Flush week 8+.

visajoe1

visajoe1

how is your tap water filtered? if ro, yes you will need cal mag since ro removes it. i tried that alaska (5-1-1) before, its very acidic, you must use a lot of ph up! lol. that could work, but in my experience it (and similar 1-1-1 organic ferts) dont have enough punch to assist your girl in reaching her potential.

i see why you picked up the flower fuel.

i ran 1-1-1 organic and flower fuel last year on a couple outdoor girls in 3g pots. they were healthy, and looked fine, but didnt produce much. indoor, the 1-1-1 sucked ass and couldnt keep up very quickly. im currently using local shop brand nutes; grow 7-9-5, bloom 3-12-6 and they are much happier. i will be adding flower fuel as well

cody.young11

cody.young11

any pics?
Yeah you do - depends on the soil - my plants were lime green and I started using cal mag and now dark green again

cody.young11

cody.young11

how is your tap water filtered? if ro, yes you will need cal mag since ro removes it. i tried that alaska (5-1-1) before, its very acidic, you must use a lot of ph up! lol. that could work, but in my experience it (and similar 1-1-1 organic ferts) dont have enough punch to assist your girl in reaching her potential.

i see why you picked up the flower fuel.

i ran 1-1-1 organic and flower fuel last year on a couple outdoor girls in 3g pots. they were healthy, and looked fine, but didnt produce much. indoor, the 1-1-1 sucked ass and couldnt keep up very quickly. im currently using local shop brand nutes; grow 7-9-5, bloom 3-12-6 and they are much happier. i will be adding flower fuel as well
How often do you use flower fuel though

Latest posts

Top Bottom