How does my grow look

• Thread starter Thegreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thegreen420

Thegreen420

Hi thanks for that glad to know I’m doing it okay for my first, I have 4 20l pots with 3 purple haze autos and 1 cheese, I’m running a 600w hps approx 70cm away from plant in 1x1 grow tent.

I have a clip on fan running 24/7 along with my carbon filter and fan.
Temp usually varies on the temp out side as this is a garage grow but ranging from 21-30*c through the day and I have a heater from lights out as temp use to drop to 8*c but not they’re around 16*c through the dark period

I’m running 18on 6off and only using water, my medium is canna Terra professional
Thanks

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Too much metric for me to understand lol tent is 1 meter x 1 meter?

sounds like you got a good setup there.
I’d recommend start feeding soon as I imagine the canna terra will only feed them for a week but maybe someone who has used this can help more?

Are you checking ph?

Thegreen420

Thegreen420

I was actually not planning on feeding nutrients and seeing how it goes as this is my first attempt I just want to get use to the basics, but if it’s necessary I have the nuts to start

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I was actually not planning on feeding nutrients and seeing how it goes as this is my first attempt I just want to get use to the basics, but if it’s necessary I have the nuts to start

I just read up a bit on canna terra pro plus (is this the same you’re using) and it says it only has enough for first couple weeks and is meant to be used with canna terra

I’d recommend feeding even if you only use a quarter the recommended dose.
I use canna and the plants love them.

Aria279

Aria279

Does mines look okay I don’t know about the middle one and the longer one isn’t getting as much sunlight I guess I don’t know what to do.... HELPPPP

BF91F6B2 367E 471E 823A 2ED66E27A624
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep they are fine, the one is bending probably towards the light,?
just keep turning it away from the light

Aria279

Aria279

Guys it bent all the way down I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong is there any way to fix?

Ollieboy

Ollieboy

Guys it bent all the way down I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong is there any way to fix?

Got a clone from a buddy for last years outdoor grow that got roughed up during transport & some painters tape lightly wrapped gave it enough support to correct itself.

With advice from others I’ve left room in my initial seedlings pots to backfill additional soil if they get to stretched out as well.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
id just leave it be, and cross my fingers,
let it dry out and not intense light..
you can try supporting her with a toothpick? and a twist tie?

Latest posts

Top Bottom