Shayne010944

3 weeks and 4 days from seed ,
How does my lst training look

How does my lst training look
How does my lst training look 2
How does my lst training look 3

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

looking excellent. you really ought to be considering flipping those sooner than later though. you're asking to overgrow your space.
Hey tobh, question for flipping . My lights run at the moment 4am till 10pm. I am wanting to run flowering through the nighttime 9pm to 9am. Do I just change it and let it have a massive day or would it be better to have a bigger night before it goes to 12/12 ?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Woo..you really got it firing on all 4 cylinders shayne 💪 you gonna throw a net over or let them go through stretch..
Thanks max, yeah they are powering aye.. 👍. Gunna go get a net tomorrow and will attempt second go at a net. Guess I put it down onto the plant and when I flip in couple days then just keep weaving it through the squares and trying to keep it low and even ?

Madmax

Madmax

I think its going to b tight mate..just looking at where the pots are positioned in the wilma setup.like they need to b more inwards.maybe ?idk,cause the way they are powering along you might hit the sides before stretch finishes..hopefully thats not the case thoughyou could let them come up halfway through stretch.timing is everything when you only have a certain space to work with.....i do the opposite to what your about to do outside..i train from the get go and once they hit stretch ive already got the shape i want then just them come up then throw a net over just to hold the branches firm..hope it all goes to plan mate..

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yeah, you're a bit too late for a true scrog but @Madmax is on point. maybe give em a week post flip so they're full on stretch mode and put in the net, do some weaving, then let em run. you'll want to defoliate a bit otherwise you're gonna run into humidity issues, and end up with larf that you can't really use for much else than edibles. otherwise, you're on track for a great flower run.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

I think its going to b tight mate..just looking at where the pots are positioned in the wilma setup.like they need to b more inwards.maybe ?idk,cause the way they are powering along you might hit the sides before stretch finishes..hopefully thats not the case thoughyou could let them come up halfway through stretch.timing is everything when you only have a certain space to work with.....i do the opposite to what your about to do outside..i train from the get go and once they hit stretch ive already got the shape i want then just them come up then throw a net over just to hold the branches firm..hope it all goes to plan mate..
Yeah it would have been better design to have the pots positioned closer to the centre.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

yeah, you're a bit too late for a true scrog but @Madmax is on point. maybe give em a week post flip so they're full on stretch mode and put in the net, do some weaving, then let em run. you'll want to defoliate a bit otherwise you're gonna run into humidity issues, and end up with larf that you can't really use for much else than edibles. otherwise, you're on track for a great flower run.
Sweet as mate will do. Will keep you guys posted , fingers crossed 🤞

Top Bottom