How fast ????

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Ok all....????
Really how fast can you go start to finish in a tent????
90 days or 120????

Ty

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

That's a loaded question my friend... you can theoretically veg them indefinitely. So its entirely up to you.

basscaptain

basscaptain

That's a loaded question my friend... you can theoretically veg them indefinitely. So its entirely up to you.
I have been told and I have seen there grows but never pay any never mind on how long it took them, but they say they get a 90 day turn around with stuff that flowers for 8 weeks maybe 9, but I was thinking it was more like 120 days/4 months for indoor

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Well you said from start to finish but it sounds like your talking about flowering times.. that is all strain defendant my friend.

basscaptain

basscaptain

Well you said from start to finish but it sounds like your talking about flowering times.. that is all strain defendant my friend.
no I was asking how fast can you go from beans to bud/ finish cut to dry in a tent......

basscaptain

basscaptain

From seed to dry buds about 4 months is the fastest to expect.

But quality comes from patience. How fast? Is the wrong question. Best results focus on keeping plants healthy.
I KNOW and I'm just getting some shit from some guys about all this now.... cause I'll have to go back for a few thing and at this point now.....

basscaptain

basscaptain

at the end of the day I'm looking at a outdoor grow time line now.... I'm 5 months out easy for what I'm trying to do and that's ok it's called Life.......

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Potentially 75-80 days strain dependant and how quick you flip them. 2 week veg flip then pull males and SOG it. can even get that a little lower if it's something you have grown before and know the strain .

Latest posts

Top Bottom