How great is Massive Bloom Formulation?

• Thread starter Masonsdad15
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

How great is Massive Bloom? I intend to find out ordered on Amazon, delivery on Wed,Fri we'll see, I have been using Dyna gro Bloom w/ FF Big Bloom which has earthworm castings & bat guano. I used Humboldt Nutrients Big Up Powder as a "booster" npk ratio: 0-33-23" & my plants were good, really good after 2-3 months "cure". I'll research Massive before I use it to find out what is recommended & what others have done,Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Massive is for real… i have used it for a while now.… its rare i say absolute but this is a product that you can actually SEE visibly make a difference
Just started this Massive in my bagseed grow, so we shall see, thanks @Aquaman.

testiclees

testiclees

PIts not cheap and a litre doesn’t go to far depending on the type and size of grow
I grabbed a litre to test out on fresh cuts from trust. ( and an nl5) Reading the opening post i saw that trace and micros figure into this bloom booster strategy. Balanced, available mineral nutrition in a booster, is that common for bloom boosters? Id expect less insect and fungal issues when trace and micros are supplied. I think an especially good value if it improves quality pplplus peace of mind regarding bugs and botyrtis.

I hit this plant at week 7. Its got at least a month to go
10 12 nl5

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I grabbed a litre to test out on fresh cuts from trust. ( and an nl5) Reading the opening post i saw that trace and micros figure into this bloom booster strategy. Balanced, available mineral nutrition in a booster, is that common for bloom boosters? Id expect less insect and fungal issues when trace and micros are supplied. I think an especially good value if it improves quality pplplus peace of mind regarding bugs and botyrtis.

I hit this plant at week 7. Its got at least a month to go
View attachment 1294663
You lower your base nutes and add the massive… its very complete so it generally goes well with any base nutrient.

generally most bloom boosters are not this complete

testiclees

testiclees

You lower your base nutes and add the massive… its very complete so it generally goes well with any base nutrient.

generally most bloom boosters are not this complete
Ty. Sounds good. Ill post up some pics. 3 cuts are 21 days yesterday. I dosed them today. im using 3 gals. for the cuts. These are smallish plants.
Nl x haze / 7 gal.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Has anyone used earthworm castings & bat guano as is in FF Big bloom, Today I started Massive and stopped the FF big bloom?

Latest posts

Top Bottom