How I Got High for 10 Hours on Raw Cannabis Leaves

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

OK, so it wasn't me, but yesterday while I was making a batch of canna oil capsules, I remembered seeing this video of John Kohler (Grow your own greens) and Josh Cunning (Buggie brew) several years ago while researching cannabis health benifits. Have any of you seen this video, tried it? I consider myself edible imune. I take a daily oral dose of THC for the heck of it. Can't hurt, right? But if I can get even better health benifits from juicing it, then I'm all for it.
I'm rewatching it right now, but thought I'd post the link to the video. It's a long one, actually 2 videos John put together to tell the story. It does raise alot of questions about decarbing THC-a to activate it. And what better place to discuss it???

Hope you enjoy. I'm getting my juicer out again in a couple weeks, and imagine using your manicure trim???

It's age restricted, so click here for the link.

T

thehost38

I can't wait until I'm more dialed in to have enough to ingest in some form thats effective.
I'm tired of smoking sometimes. When I buy from the shops my body reacts immediately, sometimes so much that it used to lock up my back.
I downloaded a county list of allowed chemicals & pesticides commercial grows can use and its page after page.

ninjadip

ninjadip

OK, so it wasn't me, but yesterday while I was making a batch of canna oil capsules, I remembered seeing this video of John Kohler (Grow your own greens) and Josh Cunning (Buggie brew) several years ago while researching cannabis health benifits. Have any of you seen this video, tried it? I consider myself edible imune. I take a daily oral dose of THC for the heck of it. Can't hurt, right? But if I can get even better health benifits from juicing it, then I'm all for it.
I'm rewatching it right now, but thought I'd post the link to the video. It's a long one, actually 2 videos John put together to tell the story. It does raise alot of questions about decarbing THC-a to activate it. And what better place to discuss it???

Hope you enjoy. I'm getting my juicer out again in a couple weeks, and imagine using your manicure trim???

It's age restricted, so click here for the link.
Did you do it?

ninjadip

ninjadip

I can't wait until I'm more dialed in to have enough to ingest in some form thats effective.
I'm tired of smoking sometimes. When I buy from the shops my body reacts immediately, sometimes so much that it used to lock up my back.
I downloaded a county list of allowed chemicals & pesticides commercial grows can use and its page after page.
I got tired of smoking too, now I'm dry herb vaping my own stuff. Want to get a rosin press one day as well

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I got tired of smoking too, now I'm dry herb vaping my own stuff. Want to get a rosin press one day as well
Haha do what i do, order one on amazon, use it for 20 days and return it. Then when you need to press again, just do it all over. I call it "getting a rental" lmao

I

IamN2pot

@ninjadip this is what my Finnish Frost presses out like doing a 'cold' press for 5 min. YUM in my e-nail!!!
IMG 20221109 110512

IMG 20221109 115346 2

IMG 20221109 120313 2

ninjadip

ninjadip

Nice, I found out that I can rent a big press for a few hours now with the right connections.. I want to try it maybe with the next harvest

Latest posts

Top Bottom