how i washed out promix premium for salt buildup to reuse

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrb53

Mrb53

Gnats / aphids / root aphids / mites
BI and other bacterial inoculates kill off the eggs and larvae in the soil. Since they are targeted, they do not kill off desired predators. I use a liquid formula from Frankster as it also controls mold, mildew, serves as a residue cleanse, and many predators
silica sand should be added to all substrates, just slight covering works, helps to mix a little (silica can change ph) in the substrate, and top off wiith fishtank gravel so watering does not disperse it

growsince79

growsince79

At around $30Cdn per 2cubic foot bale, I can grow about 20 plants in 3 gal containers. I'll add 15% more perlite and I'll mix in some lightly used soil ( from plants I've culled that I've not used flower nutes in ) occasionally. So its cheap enough not to have to recycle old nute filled soil. imho

The old soil I'll use outdoors mixed with top soil & manure in our garden pots
I just dump everything in the compost pile. Eventually it finds its way to the garden.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

damn shit is still wet how long does it take for dirt to dry

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
but you dont need to.....I use PMixHP + FFOF ...im guessing you flush Well at end of cycle as the plant finishes....just PPM test your last run off before harvest....you might be waisting your time if its already flushed thru late bloom bro....but its casual
FOE20

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Spread on a tarp and put a fan on low. Was it worth it?
i cant really spread it on a tarp on the ground my next door neighbor are the cat people of the neighbor hood . i been laying the sheet over it at night . and it has to be worth im not rich at the moment i have no money but i need enough mix for 6 5 gallon pots

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

but you dont need to.....I use PMixHP + FFOF ...im guessing you flush Well at end of cycle as the plant finishes....just PPM test your last run off before harvest....you might be waisting your time if its already flushed thru late bloom bro....but its casual
FOE20
i only flushed my shit 2 time and only then for salt build up from the nutes i was using , i got 3 cb feet of fox farm and 2/3 cb feet of perlite i think if i could mix them both i would have enough for my 5 gallon pots

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

would it hurt this stuff if a few dead leaves from trees were in it ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

its been on the 30's here at night 40's in the day time there cant be many bugs

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

well would yall like to donate some new fox farm lol
Use what you have, just keep on top of IPM now that you know you have a way for bugs to already be there. Some neem sprays in veg and some predatory mites and nematodes after is a great start, but as always use what you have. As long as you arent going to hurt yourself or anyone else then its ok (ie. Hard pesticides or using neem close to flipping to flower).

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Use what you have, just keep on top of IPM now that you know you have a way for bugs to already be there. Some neem sprays in veg and some predatory mites and nematodes after is a great start, but as always use what you have. As long as you arent going to hurt yourself or anyone else then its ok (ie. Hard pesticides or using neem close to flipping to flower).
i got some diatomaceous earth that i was gonna mix in it and let it sit for a week before i used it with my ffof i also have some gnatrol that i had left over from a grow or 2 back when i was using ffof lol i was gonna use and preventive

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i got a bag of this at home depot and more perlite i will just throw the pro mix out

Top Bottom