How in one month ?? Somethings fishy

• Thread starter Cirroji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elusiveshame

Wouldn’t storing it in their container keep it “curing” after the need for burping is gone? Besides that, it does have a shelf life, so at some point it’s going to start degrading in quality.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Wouldn’t storing it in their container keep it “curing” after the need for burping is gone? Besides that, it does have a shelf life, so at some point it’s going to start degrading in quality.
No humidity insert and it was rather dry so idk . Shitty way of doing it possibly lol

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Unfortunately most large scale commercial product is only getting a 2 week cure or so. At least from what I have heard in my neck of the woods. They just cure long enough to appease the average consumers pallette. If your looking for the highest quality smoke a place has, I would not bother with 2 month old bags of shake. It wasn't the best when they put it in the bag that long ago.

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

It’s dispensary weed brought to you by the ppl who want all weed to be harvested on the exact day each crop with no exceptions and all weed to look and smell the same and deplete the gene pool as much as possible in the name of the Benjamin - they do not give 2 f*ucksabout you only what is in your wallet nor do they care how many chemicals and pesticides they use because they’re still gonna call it “ medicine” dispensaries - the new big pharma.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I find with a good proper dry I can smoke it right away , yes I like it much better with about a 3 week cure, so yeah 30 days bout perfect for my taste ! but always have a little fresh weed I’m smoking - no one ever complains! Lmao

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Ya what is funny is the guy commenting has all kinds of dispensary weed stuff in his profile. 30 days of cure is all it takes.
Are you referencing me as “the guy” ?

I’m sorry I am going to a dispensary while I wait for my grow to finish? I’m confused to your attitude on my posts.

Please tell me what I should be doing?

growsince79

growsince79

Are you referencing me as “the guy” ?

I’m sorry I am going to a dispensary while I wait for my grow to finish? I’m confused to your attitude on my posts.

Please tell me what I should be doing?
It's all good. Just chill with commercial smoke until you get your own kind bud.

TSD

TSD

Yeah I don't ever expect any dispo weed to be amazing. A month is probably more than most commercial ops do to be honest... the more time they keep it without selling, the more it cuts into their profits... and that's what matters most in any for profit industry.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

We like dispo weed and buy a lot of it. The variety is nice, too. There's no way I could grow so many different strains. I also like trying before growing. From what I've read, it seems dispo weed varies quite a bit from state to state. We have it good here in Washington, I think. We'll be trying Oregon weed in a few months. I hear it's good there, too. We're going to smoke a preroll of land race Durban poison right now.

Saint1

Saint1

Exactly why I grow my own. My buddy goes to the dispensary and gets flower and it's usually pretty dry. He loves to come to my house and "TRY" to give me some of that, cause he thinks "if i give you some of mine...." he ALWAYS leaves with better weed than he arrived with. I give buds away and have been told how much mine is the best. I tell them mine is grown with lots of love. hahahah I love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom